RCFL Recruitment 2020: The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Has Invites Applications For The Post of Management Trainees/Officers in Various Disciplines. As Current RCFL Jobs Announcement, A Total of 393 Vacancies Are there. RCFL Management Trainees & Officers online Form Will be Start on 29th June 2020 and Ends on 15th July 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Before the Last Date on www.rcfltd.com recruitment 2020.
RCFL Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited|
|Post||Management Trainees & Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Engineering Jobs|
RCFL Management Trainees & Officers Recruitment 2020
Latest Free Govt Job Alert For RCFL Jobs 2020! The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd is Going to Fill up Management Trainees & Officers Posts. Good News For Those Job Seekers Who Finding Engineering Jobs, Then Can Check Eligibility Criteria and Easly Apply For Above Post. The Selected Candidates Will be Placed Across India. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About RCFL Recruitment 2020 Exam Notification From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
About RCFL Careers
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (Rcf Ltd) Is a Leading Profit Making Company in the Business of Manufacturing and Marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals Having Sales Turnover Around Rs.9826.60 Crores. The Manufacturing Units Are in Maharashtra (At Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay – Chembur, Mumbai) with National Level Marketing Network. the Company Provides Excellent Career Growth Opportunities
|Commencement of Online registration of application by candidates.||29-06-2020 at 8:00 AM|
|Last date for online registration of
application by candidates.
|Tentative Date of Examination||–|
|Tentative Date of Result||–|
RCF Ltd Jobs Details Like Vacancy, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below.
RCFL Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Management Trainee Chemical||60||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Management Trainee Boiler||21|
|Management Trainee Mechanical||48|
|Management Trainee Electrical||22|
|Management Trainee Instrumentation||35|
|Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) Grade – E1||10||Rs. 40,000/- to 1,40,000/-|
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||10|
|Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0||14|
|Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade – A6||125||Rs.9,000/|
|Boiler Operator, Grade III
(Grade – A5)
|25||A5 scale (Rs.20,000 -55,000)|
|Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||23||A3 scale (Rs.18,000-42,000)|
Eligibility Criteria of RCFL Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
|Management Trainee Chemical||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical.|
|Management Trainee Boiler|
|Management Trainee Mechanical|
|Management Trainee Electrical|
|Management Trainee Instrumentation|
|Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) Grade – E1||B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (Chemical) from UGC / AICTE approved institution
Minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience.
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||Full-time UGC recognized Science / Engineering / Agriculture graduation/ MBA/MMS
Minimum of 2 years’ sales and marketing experience.
|Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0||Full-time UGC recognized B.Tech. Agriculture /Agriculture graduation of a minimum of 4 years’ duration.
Minimum of 4 years’ sales and marketing experience.
|Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade – A6||B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree in Physics/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology|
|Boiler Operator, Grade III
(Grade – A5)
|SSC Examination Passed
Must have a minimum of 2 Years Experience.
|Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||SSC, Fireman Certificate|
Selection Process of RCFL Management Trainees & Officers Vacancy 2020
- The selection process for the positions of Management Trainees, Engineer (Chemical), Officer (Marketing), and Assistant Marketing Officer comprises of Online Test and Personal Interview.
- The selection process for the positions of Operator Trainee (Chemical), Boiler Operator Gr-III, and Junior Fireman Grade II comprises of Online Test and Trade Test.
|S. No||Parameter||Weightage of marks obtained in each parameter|
|Management Trainees, Engineer (Chemical), Officer (Marketing) and Assistant Marketing Office|
|1||Online Test||80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
|2||Personal Interview||20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
|Operator Trainee (Chemical), Boiler Operator Gr III and Junior Fireman Grade II)|
|1||Online Test||100% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
|2||Trade Test for workmen||It will of Qualifying nature (Suitable for the post / Unsuitable for the pos)|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus For RCFL Jobs 2020
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- The duration of the test will be ninety(90) minutes.
- The total number of questions will be 100, each, out of which 50 questions would be from a mix of course curriculum of the qualifying degree of relevant Discipline of two marks each and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness of one mark each.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer. The level of the domain subject will be as applicable for each post.
Trade Test for Operator Trainee (Chemical) & Boiler Operator Grade III
- The Trade Test will consist of Practical Job Knowledge and handling of Technical equipment, the allocation of marks will be of 80 Marks and Safety awareness and Computer Knowledge the allocation of marks will be of 20 marks. The total allocation of marks for the Trade Test will be 100 marks. The Qualifying Marks for Trade Test will be a total of 60 marks for General Category and a total of 55 marks for SC/ST Candidates.
Trade Test for the post of Junior Firemen Gr-II
The Trade Test will include a physical endurance test, driving test and physical fitness test as follows:
Physical Endurance Test for Junior Fireman Grade II:
- Ladder Drill: The Candidate has to climb the extension ladder in 25 seconds.
- Rope Climbing: the Candidate has to climb rope up to the height of 15 feet and then to lower.
- Running: The Candidate has to run a distance of 1500 meters in 09 minutes.
- Hose Running Drill: The Candidate has to do full layout length of Fire Hose and then roll it in 25 seconds.
- Extinguisher Drill: The Candidate has to run a distance of 75 meters with DCP (10 Kg.). Extinguisher in 30 seconds.
- Rescue Drill: The Candidate has to crawl through a tunnel of 10 feet length with rope and return by rescue the casualty (Dummy) by means of Rope knot in 04 minutes.
- The Candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience driving Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- The Candidate has to produce relevant documents in this regard.
- During the above Physical Endurance Test, the Candidate has to drive Fire Tender with 50 meters forward and reverse movement or as desired by the Trade Test Officer.
The Physical Standards are as below:
- Height: Minimum 167 cm
- Weight: Minimum 50 Kg
- Minimum 81 cm and 86 cm on expansion.
Physique: NO physical disability, no keen-knock, and no flat foot, no orthopaedic implantation inside the body.
- Distance Vision: 6/6 without glasses
- Colour Vision: Colour blindness / Night blindness will be a disqualification
- Hearing Parameters: Normal (Relaxable up to 30 db in speech frequency)
Application Fee For RCF Recruitment 2020
Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer Category:
- General, OBC, and EWS Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/- + Bank Charges+GST
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM Category Candidates: No Fee
- General, OBC, and EWS Category Candidates: Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges+GST
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM Category Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply For RCFL Management Trainees & Officers Posts ?
- Firstly, The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.rcfltd.com
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Post from Online Application Section and Click on the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online. (Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.)
- Then Upload the Image of his/her Photograph and Signature.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Extended Notice||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
We Hope That the Information About RCFL Management Trainees & Officer Recruitment 2020 Given Above on this Page is Very Useful For You. Candidates Can Visit the Official Website For More Details About The RCFL Vacancy. Also, Admit Card, Merit List, Selection List, Result, etc. It will be published on the official website. Visit Our Website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly To Easily Get The Latest Job Updates.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Jobs FAQs
Q. What is the RCFL Full Form?
A. The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
Q. What is the salary of RCFL Management Trainees & Officers?
A. Management Trainees Salary Rs. Rs. 30,000/- Per Month And Officer Rs. 40,000/- to 1,40,000/-
Q. When will Start RCFL Management Trainees & Officers Online Form 2020?
A. Starting Date of Online Application is 29-06-2020 at 8:00 AM
Q. What is the last date to apply for RCFL Management Trainees & Officers Recruitment 2020?
A. The Last Date is 15-07-2020 at 5:00 PM For Apply Online.
Q. How many Vacancies are there For RCFL Management Trainees & Officers Post?
A. As Current RCFL Notification, A total of 393 Vacancies Are There.
Q. What is the qualification For RCFL Vacancy 2020?
A. The Candidates Must Have BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical/ MBA/MMS/ B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree in Physics/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology/ SSC Examination Passed.
Q. How to Apply For RCFL Job?
A. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Official Website OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
Q. How much is the Application fee for RCFL Management Trainees & Officers Online Form 2020?
A. Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer Category: Rs. 1000/- + Bank Charges+GST And Workers Category:Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges+GST. SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM Category Candidates: No Fee
Q. What is the Age limit to Apply for RCFL Engineering Jobs?
A. Minimum 18 Years And, Maximum 30 Years.
Q. What is the Selection Process of the RCFL Vacancy 2020?
A. Online Test and Trade Test/ Personal Interview.