Reserve Bank of India has Released Recruitment Notification For Officers in Gr B Posts in Combined Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – Panel 2021. Application Are Invited From Graduate/ Master Degree Holder. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For RBI Grade B Vacancy 2021.
RBI Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Notification No.||1A /2020-21|
|Post||Officer Grade B|
|Job Location||anywhere in India.|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- General
||Phase-I – Online Examination- 06-03-2021
Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination- 01-04-2021
|Officers in Gr B (DR) –
|Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination – 06-03-2021
Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination – 31-03-2021
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- [email protected]||Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination – 06-03-2021
Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination – 31-03-2021
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2021 Details
a candidate must be either:
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d), and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxed:
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of five years for ex-employees of banking institutions whose services had to be terminated for reasons of economy or because of bank going into liquidation and personnel retrenched from Government Offices after at least one year’s service and currently registered with Employment Exchange;
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters/years.|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR|| A. Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University /Institute; OR
B. PGDM/ MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||A. Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years; OR
b. Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent
grade in aggregate of all semesters/years and one-year post-graduate diploma in
Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute.
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/-p.m
- in the pay scale of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750 (2) – 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- Phase – I Exam
- Phase – II Exam
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/-
- GEN/OBC/EWSs: Rs. 850/-
- [email protected]: No Fee.
- Payment Mode: Online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|