RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India has Released Notification For Office Attendant vacancies. Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. RBI Office Attendant online form Started on 24th February 2021 And Ends on 15th March 2021. 10th Pass Bank Job Seeker Have Good Opportunity.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Notification No.||RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ATTENDANTS – 2020|
|Job Location||Various Offices|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)
||24-02-2021 to 15-03-2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||09/10-04-2021|
RBI Office Attendants Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: By 10 years
RBI Office Attendant Education Qualification
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT
RBI Office Attendant Salary /Pay Scale
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process
- Online Test
RBI office attendant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Name of Tests
- Online test except for the test of General English will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed marks in each subject of the Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
- OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges): Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges): Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.)
How to Fill up RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Language Proficiency Test:
The paper should be set in the local language of the State/s. The Regional Office wise local language/s are as follows:
• Ahmedabad – Gujarati
• Bangalore – Kannada
• Bhopal – Hindi
• Bhubaneswar – Oriya
• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
• Chennai – Tamil
• Guwahati – Assamese /Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo /Mizo
• Hyderabad – Telugu
• Jaipur – Hindi
• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi /Kashmiri
• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
• New Delhi – Hindi
• Patna – Hindi / Maithili
• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
- Deesa Nagarpalika Safai Kamdar Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 Apply Now @OJAS
- GIL Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- ITI Kheda Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- 6752 Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2021 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Ahmedabad Zone Recruitment 2021
- Rojgar Bharti Melo Kutch 2021 – Apprentice
- ITI Barwala Recruitment 2021 For Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- SBPP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Borsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 27 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- ICPS Morbi Recruitment 2021 | Store Keeper & Other Posts
- MKBU Statistical Analysis Recruitment 2021 – Bhavnagar University
- ITI Gandhinagar Recruitment for Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts 2021
- HFW Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 For Consultant Posts
- VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Vadodara Trade Apprentice Jobs
- PNB Sweeper Recruitment 2021 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- SBPP Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2021 For MD/ CEO / General Manager Posts
- MUC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary & Other Posts
- District Magistrate Jilla Seva Sadan Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Law Officer Vacancy
- ITI Gorwa Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|