RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India has Released Notification For Office Attendant vacancies. Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. RBI Office Attendant online form Started on 24th February 2021 And Ends on 15th March 2021. 10th Pass Bank Job Seeker Have Good Opportunity.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Notification No.||RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ATTENDANTS – 2020|
|Job Location||Various Offices|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)
||24-02-2021 to 15-03-2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||09/10-04-2021|
RBI Office Attendants Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: By 10 years
RBI Office Attendant Education Qualification
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT
RBI Office Attendant Salary /Pay Scale
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process
- Online Test
RBI office attendant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Name of Tests
- Online test except for the test of General English will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed marks in each subject of the Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
- OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges): Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges): Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.)
How to Fill up RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Language Proficiency Test:
The paper should be set in the local language of the State/s. The Regional Office wise local language/s are as follows:
• Ahmedabad – Gujarati
• Bangalore – Kannada
• Bhopal – Hindi
• Bhubaneswar – Oriya
• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
• Chennai – Tamil
• Guwahati – Assamese /Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo /Mizo
• Hyderabad – Telugu
• Jaipur – Hindi
• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi /Kashmiri
• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
• New Delhi – Hindi
• Patna – Hindi / Maithili
• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
- Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online @HC-Ojas
- District Urban Health Unit Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Khambhat Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Municipal Engineer Vacancy
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Result Declared – Document Verification Date Announced
- Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 | 33 Vacancy For 10th Pass
- IIM Ahmedabad eLearning Associate Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Trainee Recruitment 2021 | Trainee in Career Development Services
- ONGC Tripura Recruitment 2021 | Field Medical Officer & GDMO Posts
- DHS Chhota Udepur Recruitment 2021 | 147 Community Health Officer Posts
- (PDF) Released High Court of Gujarat Driver Additional Provisional List of Eligible Candidates for appearing in the Elimination Test 2021
- DHS Banaskantha Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer posts
- (Active) Gujarat High Court Translator Recruitment 2021 Apply Online at HC-Ojas
- JMC Recruitment 2021 | (10th Pass) Driver / Trimming Machine operator Posts
- SVNIT Surat Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- PGVCL Chairperson Recruitment 2021
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | Consultant Posts
- DHS Mahisagar Recruitment 2021 | 18 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Dang Recruitment 2021 | 29 CHO Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Surendranagar Recruitment 2021 | CHO Posts
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician & Other Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|