RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India has Published a Short Advertisement in the Newspaper For Assistant Bharti. Invites Applications From Eligible Candidates to Filling up Assistant Vacancy Across India. RBI Assistant Online Form is Start on 17th Feb and is Active Until 8th March 2022. Graduate Candidates Are Eligible to Apply For this RBI Assistant Jobs.
RBI Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Last date for printing your application||23-3-2022|
|RBI Assistant Exam Date Preliminary Test (Tentative)||26/27-2-2022|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||May 2022*|
RBI Vacancy 2022 Details
|Ahmedabad||4||3 (2)||9||3||16||35||1||1 (1)||0||1(1)||2||3|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||28||1||36||13||53||131||2(1)||3(1)||1(1)||2||6||13|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||7||1||13||5||28||54||0||1||0||1||2||5|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 28 Years
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates who must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed
Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to
maximum of 50 years.
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially
separated who are not re-married
|By 10 years|
|Candidates having work experience in Reserve
Bank of India
|To the extent of number of years of such experience,
subject to maximum of 3 years.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Salary /Pay Scale
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz.
- Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹ 45,050/-. *House Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to employees additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
Selection Procedure of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Identity Verification- Biometric Data Capturing or by other modes
RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam Pattern
- i) The above online test/s except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- ii) Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examinations.
- iii) A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
- iv) There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination).1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
Scheme of Selection:
I. Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|English Language||30/30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35/35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35/35||20 minutes|
II. Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Test of Reasoning||40/40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40/40||30 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40/40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40/40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40/40||20 minutes|
III. Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below. Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
x) Identity Verification- Biometric Data Capturing or by other modes
- The Bank reserves its right to conduct biometric verification/other mode of verification any time during or after the selection. In case, if any candidate is found not to be genuine, then apart from taking legal actions against them, their candidature will be cancelled.
RBI Assistant Online Application Fee
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group|| Group1 | Group2
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|