News Updates For PGCIL Job! Powergrid Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Company Secretary to join its fold as Assistant Officer Trainee. Interested and Eligible Applicants Who Are Searching for Govt Jobs Can Apply Online for PGCIL Jobs on or before the last Date 6th August 2020.
PGCIL Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Notification No.||Advt. No. CC/04/2020 (B)|
|Post||Assistant Officer Trainee|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Company Secretary Jobs|
Powergrid Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||07-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06-08-2020|
|The cutoff date for eligibility criteria||06-08-2020|
|Date of Written Test||Shall be communicated|
PGCIL Vacancy 2020 Details
- Assistant Officer Trainee(Company Secretary): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Powergrid Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020
- Maximum 28 Years
- Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of
PGCIL Company Secretary Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000 (IDA) during the one-year training period.
Powergrid Assistant Officer Trainee Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Test (CBT).
- Discussion and Personal Interview.
Scheme of the Written Test For PGCIL Assitant Officer Post
The question paper shall be objective type with four answer choices for each question and consists of two sections –
- Professional Knowledge Test (PKT) – 120 Questions
- Executive Aptitude Test (EAT) – 50 Questions
The PKT shall consist of discipline-specific questions whereas the EAT shall have questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency, and interpretation & numerical ability.
All questions shall carry equal marks (1) with 1/4 negative marking for each wrong or multiple answers.
Qualifying Marks in Written Test:
- For Unreserved – minimum 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in EAT and
- For Reserved – minimum 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in EAT and
Qualifying Marks in GD & Interview:
- Unreserved: 40%
- PWD: 30%
Weightage to Different Parameters:
- Marks in Written Test: 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
Powergrid Assitant Officer Trainee Application Fee
- Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For PGCIL Assitant Officer Jobs?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://www.powergridindia.com
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here (07-07-2020)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
We Hope That the Information About PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Recruitment 2020 Given Above on this Page is Very Useful For You. Candidates Can Visit the Official Website For more details about the Company Secretary Jobs. Also, Admit Card, Merit List, Selection List, Result, etc. It will be published on the official website. Visit Our Website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly To Easily Get The Latest Job Updates.