PNB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020: Punjab National Bank has Published Notification Regarding Chief Risk Officer Vacancy. PNB Invites Offline Application From Eligible & Experienced Candidates For PNB Bank CRO Post. Bank Job Seekers Can Send Their Application For Above Bank Jobs 2020 Before the last date.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Punjab National Bank|
|Post||Chief Risk Officer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
PNB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||25-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||19-09-2020|
PNB Vacancy 2020 Details
- Post Name: Chief Risk Officer
Job Time/ Term:
- On a fixed contractual term of three years, extendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of five years.
Eligibility Criteria of PNB Chief Risk Officer Vacancy 2020
- Minimum 45 Years
- Maximum 55 Years
- Graduate degree with- (1) Professional Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals,
(2) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute;
(3) Two years experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is a regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
- Experience with a Bank (India/ Abroad) / Financial Institution with substantial exposure to Credit Risk, Market risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk, other pillars II risks, and risks emanating at and from overseas operations and group entities. Exposure to Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Mandatory experience: Five years‟ experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs „or‟ having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
PNB Chief Risk Officer Salary/Pay Scale
- At market-linked compensation. Compensation shall not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be on a case to case basis.
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/- payable by way of Draft drawn on any Nationalized/scheduled Bank drawn in favor of “Punjab National Bank- Recruitment of CRO” and payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply For PNB Chief Risk Officer Jobs 2020
- Eligible candidates may submit applications in the prescribed format.
- A hardcopy of the application along with all the relevant self-attested supporting documents be sent by registered/speed post in a sealed envelope superscribing:
- “Application for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO)” be submitted to :
Punjab National Bank
Human Resource Management Division
1st floor, West Wing, Corporate Office
Sector 10, Dwarka
NEW DELHI -110075”
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Roles and responsibilities of the Chief Risk Officer
- The Chief Risk Officer will head the bank‟s risk function and shall oversee the entire process of Risk Management in the bank, including at the group level, i.e., covering Domestic Operations, International Subsidiaries, Domestic Subsidiaries, Overseas Territories, and Branches. He/She will be responsible for the review of the Risk Models, developing policies, procedures, and pricing models, etc. of the Bank.
The Role of the Chief Risk Officer will be broadly classified under the following area of operations:
- Credit Risk Management
- Market Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Management
- Management of other Pillar II Risks
- Management of group risk including risks emanating at and from overseas operations and group entities
Latest Job Notification:
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer