PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020: POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India Has Announced Notification For The Recruitment Of Assistant Engineer Trainee Post. POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Engineering graduates in Electrical / Electronics / Civil disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee. As Per PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs 2020 Notification, A Total of 110 Vacancy Are There. PGCIL AET Online Form Starts on 20-01-2020.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee 2020
PGCIL Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India|
|Notification No.||Advt. No. CC/01/2020|
|Post||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Anywhere In India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Published on his Official website. Those Candidates Are Eligible who Have Electrical / Electronics / Civil Engineering Degree. Applicants Age Not More Than 28 Years. Selected Candidates Will Placed In Anywhere in India. Good Chance For Those Candidates Who Went Work in Central Govt Jobs. Interested & Eligible Candidates Fill up PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Online Form 2020 Before Last Date.
PGCIL AET Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||20-01-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07-02-2020|
Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019
We Are Share PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020, 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Selection Process, Salary, How to Apply, Etc. Given Below.
PGCIL Vacancy 2020 Details
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy: 110 AET Posts
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- General Candidates: 28 Years
- OBC Candidates: 31 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 33 Years
- PWD Candidates: 38 Years
- Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) With Minimum 60 % from recognized University/ Institute.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Salary/Pay Scale
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40,000/- -3%- 140000(IDA) during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Selection Process
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019.
Application Fee For PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy
- Candidates Go to Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Official Site: http://www.powergridindia.com
- Then Go to Careers Section
- Find, Recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019.
- After Click on Apply Online Button
- Fill up Application Form,
- Pay Application Fee Through Online
- Submit The Application.
- Download & Save Application Form Future Use.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Important Links
- PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Online Form 2020: Click Here
- Download PGCIL 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy Notification 2020 PDF: Click Here
- PGCIL Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can visit www.powergridindia.com to Know All details about PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020. To More Information like Upcoming Vacancy in PGCIL 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.