Orissa High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020 Notification Released by The High Court of Orissa. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment from the Bar in the cadre of District Judge. As Orissa High Court Notification, Application Will be Accepted Until 6th July 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Orissa High Court District Judge Application by Post Before The Last Date.
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||High Court of Orissa|
|Notification No.||01/2020 & 02/2020|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
Orissa High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020
|Last Date For Send Application by Post||06-07-2020|
Orissa High Court Jobs 2020 Details
- District Judge: 17 Posts
- District Judge, Limited Competitive Examination: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Orissa High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020
- Unless he or she is a citizen of India.
- Minimum 35 Years
- Maximum 45 Years
A candidate in order to be eligible for direct recruitment to the post of District Judge must:
- Be a Graduate in Law of a recognized University or an Institution recognized by the Government.
- Behaving at least seven years of practice as an advocate.
- Unless he or she is able to speak, read, and write Odia.
Orissa District Judge Salary/Pay Scale
- RS.51,550 to 63,070/-
- D.A. and other allowances as admissible from time to time.
District Judge Of Orissa Selection Process
The Examination shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Orissa Superior Judicial Service and Orissa Judicial Service Rules, 2007.
|Paper – 1||Code of Civil Procedure||30 Marks||02 Hours|
|Personal Law||30 Marks|
|Transfer of Property Act, Specific Relief Act, Limitation Act, Law of Contract, Orissa Consolidation of Holdings and Prevention of Fragmentation of Land Act, O.E.A. Act, Orissa Land Reforms Act and Law of Motor Accident Claim||40 Marks|
|Paper – 2||Code of Criminal Procedure||30 Marks||02 Hours|
|Indian Penal Code||30 Marks|
|Indian Evidence Act||30 Marks|
|N.D.P.S Act, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, Prevention of Corruption Act, Essential Commodities Act, Environment Protection Act, Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act & Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989||10 Marks|
|Interview||The interview shall carry 30 marks.|
Application Fee For Orissa District Judge Jobs
- For All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Bank Draft drew in favor of the Registrar (Administration), Orissa High Court, Cuttack payable at S.B.I. Cuttack (Main Branch).
- The fees paid in connection with the application will not be refunded in any case.
How to Apply For Orissa High Court Recruitment 2020
- Eligible Candidates Should Visit the High Court of Orissa Official Website @
- Click on Recruitment Corner
- Find & Download District Judge Notification & Application Form
- Printout Application and Fill up With Your Details
- Attach self-attested true copies Important Document With Application Form.
- Send Application Via Speed Post or Registered Post Before 06-07-2020.
- Address: The Registrar (Administration), High Court of Orissa, Cuttack, 753002
Orissa High Court District Judge Application Form Important Links
- District Judge Notification & Application Form: Download
- District Judge Limited Competitive Examination Notification & Application Form: Download
- Official Website: Check Here
Candidates can visit The Official Website to get more details about Orissa High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020. To More Information About Orissa High Court Jobs 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.
Important Document For Attested With Application
A candidate must submit self-attested true copies of the following documents with his / her application.
- Matriculation/ H.S.C.E. or equivalent Certificate in support of his / her age.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Certificate from the concerned District Judge / Judicial Officer in charge of the District Judge of the district, showing the period of his/her practice at Bar, issued within a period of 3 (three) months prior to 06.07.2020 i.e. the last date of receipt of the application.
- Four recent passport size photographs signed by him/her on its face.
- Original Bank Draft amounting to Rs.500/-.
- Character Certificates from two Gazetted Officers, issued within a period of 6 (six) months prior to 06.07.2020, i.e., the last date of receipt of the application.
- Two adequately stamped self-addressed envelopes for correspondence by Speed Post / Registered Post.
- Certificate from the competent authority in proof of passing Odia of Middle School Standard.
FAQs fo Orissa High Court District Judge Vacancy 2020
What is the salary of Orissa District Judge?
RS.51,550 to 63,070/- Per Month.
What is the last date to apply for Orissa High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020?
The Last Date is 06-07-2020 For Send Application by Post.
How many Vacancies are there in Orissa High Court Jobs 2020?
As Current Orissa High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification, A total of 22 District Judge Vacancies Are There.
What is the qualification for Orissa High Court District Judge Exam?
Candidates Must Have a Graduate in Law/LLB.
How to Apply For Orissa District Judge?
Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Speed Post OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
How much is the application fee for Orissa District Judge Jobs 2020?
For All Candidates: Rs. 500/-, Payment Mode: Through Bank Draft.
What is the age limit to apply for Orissa High Court Jobs?
Candidates Must Have Age Between 35 to 45 Years.
What is the Selection Process of Orissa High Court Judge Recruitment 2020?
There will be Two Steps of the Selection Process. 1.Written Exam 2.Interview