ONGC Tripura Recruitment 2021: Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has Released Notification Regarding Field Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Invites Applications From MBBS Degree Holder Through Email. ONGC Arranged Interview on 6th August 2021 For this ONGC Tripura Jobs. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application For this Recruitment.
ONGC Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Notification No.||No.2/2021- Tripura Asset|
|Post||Field Medical Officer & GDMO|
|Job Type||ONGC Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Via Email|
ONGC Tripura Recruitment 2021
Details of ONGC Tripura Recruitment 2021 such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, application fee, how to apply, etc. are given below.
|Last Date||04-08-2021 at 17:30|
|Date of Interview||06-08-2021|
ONGC Jobs Vacancy 2021 Details
- Field Medical Officer: 04 Posts (UR-02, ST-02)
- General Duty Medical Officer: 01 Posts (UR-1)
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- MBBS having valid Registration with the Statutory Council.
- Field Medical Officer: Rs. 75000/-
- General Duty Medical Officer: Rs. 72000/-
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For ONGC Tripura Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are required to submit the following documents in pdf format to the email address [email protected]
- Application form in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers and duly signed (Format attached)
- Certificates of Qualification, Date of Birth, Registration certificate of Council/Institute, and experience if any, duly self-attested by the candidate.
- Experience certificates, Training Certificates, if any
- Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format
- Caste/Community certificates/EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Photo ID proof i.e. Aadhar Card/PAN card / Driving License / Company’s ID card / Voter ID card (anyone).
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates selected as Field Medical Officer shall be required to work at Drill Sites/ Production installations (21 /14 days on/off pattern) depending on the requirement of ONGC.
- Engagement is purely temporary on a contract basis for the period up to 30.06.2022 and can be terminated by giving one months’ notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on a contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above posts should be from a recognized university/institution. A permanent Registration Certificate from the Medical Council of India is necessary.
- Candidature/engagement of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect/insufficient information shall be liable for disqualification/rejection at any stage.
- NOC from the concerned employer is to be submitted, in case the applicant is working in any Govt. organization/PSU.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|