ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has Going to Fill up Doctors Post on Contract Basis at Vadodara. Invites Candidates For Interview Through Online Method. MBBS Degree holder Candidates Can Attend Interview For Above ONGC Jobs.
ONGC Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Notification No.||1/2021/CONT. MEDICS/Vadodara|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in Interview|
ONGC Recruitment of Doctors on Contract Basis 2021
|Interview Date & Time||31-05-2021 at 9:00 to 11:00
ONGC Officer’s Club,
ONGC Vacancy 2021 Details
- General Duty (GDMO): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Job Vacancy 2021
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) For General/ Field Medical Officer
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with the Medical Council of India / State.
ONGC Medical Officer jobs Salary/Pay Scale
- Medical Officer General Duty: Rs. 72000/-
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- Further, additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For ONGC Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Orignal & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates are required to send the scanned copies (pdf or jpg format) of the following documents at the above email address:
- filled Application Form
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- MBBS/BHMS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh/ DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID proof
- Caste/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Self-attested experience certificates, (if applicable).