ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has Going to Fill up Doctors Post on Contract Basis at Vadodara. Invites Candidates For Interview Through Online Method. MBBS/ BHMS Degree holder Candidates Can Attend Interview For Above ONGC Jobs.
ONGC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Notification No.||1/2020 CONT. MEDICS/ VADODARA|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in Interview|
ONGC Recruitment of Doctors on Contract Basis 2020
|Interview Date & Time||23-12-2020 (General Duty Medical Officer) 9:00 to 11:00
24-12-2020 (Homoeopathy) 9:00 to 11:00
ONGC Vacancy 2020 Details
- Engagement is purely temporary on a contract basis for a period of up to 30.06.2022. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Job Vacancy 2020
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) For General/ Field Medical Officer
- Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine And Surgery (BHMS) For Homeopathy Officer
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with the Medical Council of India / State.
- Nomenclature of Qualification Shall be as Prescribed by UGC/ Medical Council of India.
ONGC Medical Officer jobs Salary/Pay Scale
- Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO): Rs. 75000/-
- Medical Officer General Duty: Rs. 72000/-
- Medical Officer Homeopathy: Rs. 55000/-
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- Further, additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For ONGC Recruitment 2020
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Orignal & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates are required to send the scanned copies (pdf or jpg format) of the following documents at the above email address:
- filled Application Form
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- MBBS/BHMS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh/ DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID proof
- Caste/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Self-attested experience certificates, (if applicable).