Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad intends to engage Medical Officers on a contract basis at its Delhi Offices on a consolidated honorarium.
ONGC Delhi Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Application Mode||Walk in interview|
ONGC Delhi Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Interview in-Person / Interview Through Online Method for engagement on Contract Basis (from the date of engagement) till 30.06. 2022 for the following Positions.
|End date for Mailing relevant documents
to [email protected]
ONGC Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Delhi Recruitment 2021
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Officer – General
|Bachelor of Medicine and
Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State.
|Bachelor of Homeopathic
Medicine and Surgery
Nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by UGC/ Medical Council of India.
ONGC Delhi Medical Officer Salary/Pay Scale
- General Duty (GDMO): Rs. 72,000/- (Rupees seventy-two thousand only)
- Homeopathy (Part-Time): Rs. 31,400/- (Rupees thirty one thousand four hundred only)
- i. In-house OPD facility in respect of self, spouse, and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/ or parents. However, outside reference for medicine/ consultation shall not be permissible.
- ii. Family floater cover of Rs. 5 lakh for indoor treatment in respect of self, spouse, and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/ or parents.
- Interview in-Person / Interview Through Online Method.
- Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Microsoft Teams/ WhatsApp/ Skype/ Zoom/ Google Meet/Webex etc. as decided by ONGC management.
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For ONGC Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration weblink OR Direct From below Link
- Candidates will be informed about the mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through the online method with details of date, time and venue, etc. In case it is decided to conduct an interview through the online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Microsoft Teams, Google Meet/Zoom/WhatsApp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- Candidates need to mail the following documents in pdf/jpeg/jpg format (mentioning their name and name of document) to email id – [email protected] after completing registration:
- Application Form
- Scanned copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof fordetermining the Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS / BHMS Degree
- Calculation Sheet for Percentage Obtained in MBBS /BHMS Degree with a copy of relevant rules of University / Institute.
- M.B.B.S. / BHMS Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of a change of name (in case, applicable).
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Engagement is purely temporary on a contract basis for a period up to 30.06.2022. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
- Engagement on the contract would be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC. The contract shall end on the expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
- The contract can be terminated at any time by giving one month’s notice, by either side.
- No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage.
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
- Twelve days Casual Leave will be granted in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis. One casual leave will be allowed for a month. Maternity leave will be granted to female doctors as per the Maternity Benefit Amendment Act, subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down in the Act.
- Candidature/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination/ disqualification/ rejection at any stage.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions will have to appear for an interview either face to face or through video conferencing (to be decided by ONGC). Candidates shall be intimated the date and time of interview through SMS/ E-mail.
- The selected candidates shall be posted in Delhi.
- For more information about the Company, you may please visit our website www.ongcindia.com.
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|