Recently ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Published For Various Vacancy Across India. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has Invites Online Application From candidates meeting the following qualifications for Apprentices in the trade/disciplines. Graduation, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc Degree Holder Are Eligible to Apply For Apprentice Jobs. ONGC Apprentice Online Form Start on 29 July 2020 And Ends on 17 August 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Before the Last Date @ www.ongcapprentices.co.in 2020
ONGC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Post||Various Apprentice posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Apprentice jobs|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-07-2020 11:00|
|Last Date of Online Application||17-08-2020 18:00|
|Date of ONGC Apprentice Result /Selection||24-08-2020|
|Receive confirmation from candidates||24-08-2020 to 1-09-2020|
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
|Work Center||No of Vacancy|
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||24|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511|
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Apprentice Jobs
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
Concession & Relaxation:
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
|Accountant||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University|
|Assistant-Human Resource||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University|
|Secretarial Assistant||ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||ITI in COPA Trade|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Electronics Mechanic||ITI in Electronics Mechanic|
|Fitter||ITI in Fitter|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Instrument Mechanic|
|Information & Communication|
Technology System Maintenance
|ITI in Information & Communication Technology System|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical|
|B.Sc with PCM or PCB/ ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade|
|Library Assistant||ITI in Library and Information Science|
|Machinist||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade|
|Mechanic Diesel||ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade|
|Plumber||ITI in Plumber trade|
|Surveyor||ITI in Surveyor Trade|
|Welder||ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Civil||Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.|
recognized Institute/ University.
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
Duration of training is 12 months for all disciplines mentioned above except for Library assistant, wherein the training period is 6 months.
ONGC Apprentice Salary /Pay Scale
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period
Selection Process For ONGC Apprentice 2020
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Complet ONGC Apprentice Registration 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Part 1: Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Part 2: The Candidate has to Upload his Scanned Photograph and Signature and
Furnish Educational Qualification, Experience details etc.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: For More Detail Check Official Notification.
ONGC Apprentice Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Apprentice Registration||Trade Apprentice (no. 1 to 19) | Technician Apprentices (no. 20 to 25)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Job Location Details