NWDA Recruitment 2023: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country.
NWDA Recruitment 2023
|Job Recruitment Board||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Notification No.||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07 / 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||PSU Jobs|
Details of NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification
As Nwda recruitment 2023 notification, There Are a Total of 62 Vacancies. The Latest NWDA JE Recruitment 2023 Released by National Water Development Agency. NWDA Online Application Form Link is Mentioned Below on this Page. Also, Applicants Get Know About Nwda recruitment 2023 syllabus pdf.
|Date For Computer-Based Test||Announce Later|
National Water Development Agency Vacancy 2023 Details
Grade – II
Note: 4% posts are reserved for PWD Category on total number of vacancy. The conditions of disability in respect of PWD Candidates will be as per Govt. of India rules/guidelines/orders/ amendment thereof issued from time to time.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
Age Limits: 18-27 years
|Hindi Translator||Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory
Age Limits: 21-30 years
|Jr. Accounts Officer||i) Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
ii) Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.Age Limits: 21-30 years
|Upper Division Clerk||Degree of a recognized University.
Age Limits: 18-27 years
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.Age Limits: 18-27 years
|Lower Division Clerk||i) 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and
ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computerAge Limits: 18-27 years
Age Relaxation in respect of Direct Recruitment
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 Years
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC)
- Ex-serviceman: Service rendered in Army/Navy/Air Force plus 3 years
NWDA Recruitment 2023: Salary /Pay Scale
- Junior Engineer: Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Hindi Translator: Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Junior Accounts Officer: Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Upper Division Clerk: Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)
- Stenographer Grade-II: Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk: Level -2 (Rs.19900- 63200/-)
Selection Process of NWDA je Recruitment 2023
- (i) For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test.
- (ii) For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing)
- (iii) Qualified candidates in the online examination test on a merit basis will be called for the Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for the post mentioned at Sl. No.5 & 6. Typing Tests will be conducted in English or Hindi on a computer only.
NWDA Online application form Application Processing Fee
- An Application Processing Fee of Rs. 840/- for General & OBC category
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC, ST, Women, EWS, and PWD category
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Fill up NWDA Online application form 2023
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @http://www.nwda.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Ahmedabad Home Guard Bharti 2023 (539 Post) ગુજરાત હોમગાર્ડ ભરતી
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Recruitment 2023
- NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 @http://www.npcil.nic.in
- Civil General Hospital Nadiad Recruitment 2023 Walk-in
- ITI Pardi Recruitment 2023 Pravasi Supervisor Instructor
- Patadi Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 Clerk/ Safai Kamdar
- SMC Apprentice Bharti 2023 Online Form @suratmunicipal.gov.in
- (70+) Ojas Bharti 2023 & Maru Gujarat Jobs @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- RMC Animal Keeper Recruitment 2023 | Rajkot Municipal Corporation Bharti
- Gujarat Urban Health Project Recruitment 2023 @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 MIS Expert
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 18-10-2023 PDF Download
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Document Verification List 2023
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 For Junior Research Fellow Post
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 | Project Assistant- ITI
- AAU Recruitment 2023 – Clerk, Lab Attendant, Research Fellow
- GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | GDS Vacancy 1826 Gujarat Post office Jobs
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|