NPS Trust Recruitment 2023: National Pension System Trust has Published Employment News For Deputy General Manager Vacancy. NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following posts on direct recruitment basis. NPS Trust reserves the right to increase or decrease, fill or not to fill up the posts or modify the requirements either full or in part or to terminate the process at any stage and accordingly, the applicants shall have no right to
participate further in the selection process.
NPS Trust Recruitment 2023
|Job Recruitment Board||National Pension System Trust|
|Notification No.||No. 4/2023|
|Post||Deputy General Manager|
Graduate Job in Delhi 2023
NPS Trust Vacancy 2023 Details
- Deputy General Manager
- Maximum 45 Years
NPS Trust Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Full time Master’s degree in Business administration or equivalent with specialization in Finance / Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) or Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute.
- Minimum 11 years of post-qualification experience in officer cadre in dealing with the problems relating to pension/ financial sectors, special knowledge in Risk Management and Investment Management
NPS Trust Recruitment 2023 Salary /Pay Scale
- Pay: The pay scale of Officers in Grade D is Rs. 110050-3550(2)-117150-3700(5)-135650-3900(1)- 139550 (9 years) Presently,the gross emolument includes NPS Trust’s contribution towards National Pension System (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance and Housing Allowance
- Benefits: Other benefits include viz., Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses (Hospitalisation and NonHospitalisation), Personal Accident Insurance, Eye Refraction/ Cost of Spectacles, Education Allowance,Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers and all other benefits as are admissible to an Officer Grade D in NPS Trust
- CTC: Total CTC consisting of Pay and Benefits for the post of Officer Grade D at the beginning of scale of pay would be approx. Rs. 54 Lac per annum.
- A. Scrutiny (Screening) of applications and shortlisting of candidates.
- B. Stage-1: Preliminary Interviews.
- C. Stage-2: Final interviews of the candidates shortlisted from the Preliminary Interview.
- Rs. 1,000/-
- The applicable fee/ intimation charges may be paid by submitting a Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of National Pension System Trust General Administration Account payable at New Delhi or through Net Banking, payable in the account of National Pension System Trust General Administration Account in the Bank account.
How to Apply For NPS Trust Recruitment 2023
- Eligible Candidates Send Their Application With Copies of all Necessary Documents and a passport size Photograph by Registered A.D / Speed Post Only.
- Address: General Manager (Human Resources) National Pension System Trust 14th Floor, IFCI Tower 61, Nehru Place New Delhi – 110019
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Applying.
NPS Trust Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Official Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|