Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020: Northeast Frontier Railway has published a Notification on 13 August 2020 Regarding Apprentice Posts. ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for Apprentices in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway. 10th Pass Railway Jobs Seekers Can Apply Online For Above North East frontier railway apprentice Jobs Before the Last Date.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Job Location||Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Apprentice Jobs|
Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020
|Date of publication of Notification
|Starting Date of Online Application||16-08-2020 10:00|
|Last Date of Online Application||15-09-2020 22:00|
North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice 2020
- Minimum 15 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For persons with Disability, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to an additional 10 years for ex-servicemen
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Salary/Pay Scale
- The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision.
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Application Fee
- Application fees (Non-refundable) –Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here (16-08-2020)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Documents to be Upload in Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Online Form:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet and Class-10 Pass Certificate.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade-in which applied / Provisional
National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate
issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.