NIT Council Recruitment 2021: Council of National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research (NITSER) has Published Advertisement in Newspaper And Detailed Notification Available on the Official Website. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Fill up Online Application NIT Recruitment 2021.
NIT Council Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Council of National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
NIT Council Recruitment For Director Posts 2021
Applications are invited for filling up of the upcoming vacancies to the post of Director, one each, in National Institutes of Technology (NITs) located at Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Jalandhar (Punjab), Kurukshetra (Haryana), Rourkela (Odisha), Surat (Gujarat), Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) and Mizoram. NITs are ‘Institutions of National Importance’ governed by the National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research (NITSER) Act, 2007 (29 of 2007).
|Last Date For Submit Documents by Post||20-05-2021|
NIT Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post: Director
- Vacancy: 08
- Job Location:
- Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh),
- Jaipur (Rajasthan),
- Jalandhar (Punjab),
- Kurukshetra (Haryana),
- Rourkela (Odisha),
- Surat (Gujarat),
- Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), and Mizoram.
Eligibility Criteria of NIT Council Recruitment 2021
- Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
- Having a Ph.D. degree with a first-class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Engineering / Technology. In case of candidates who have obtained a Ph.D. directly after B.E. / B.Tech., they should have obtained 1st class at Bachelor’s level in Engineering / Technology.
- The candidate shall be an eminent person in his / her field of specialization with an outstanding academic record throughout.
- The candidate shall have 15 years experience in Teaching / Industry / Research out of which 10 years must be at the level of Professor or above in a reputed educational Institute, Industry, Research Organisations.
- The post carries a pay of Rs.2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with a Special Allowance of Rs.11,250/- and other usual allowances.
- Interview or Direct
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For NIT Council Recruitment 2021
- Eligible/interested persons may apply ONLINE in the prescribed application form available at www.nitcouncil.org.in. OR Below Link.
- The online application window shall be opened from 10.04.2021 to 10.05.2021 up to 12:00 midnight. Both dates are inclusive.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered/resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data / particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
- The downloaded/online generated application form with duly self-attested supporting documents, such as relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. must be sent by Registered/Speed Post to the Under Secretary (NITs-I), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Room No.429 A, C – Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115 on or before 20.05.2021,
- Application for the post of Director in NIT, ___________ in response to advertisement F.No.35–1/2021–TS.III”, should be super-scribed on the envelope.
- Persons employed in Government Departments / Autonomous Organisations / Public Sector Undertakings / Universities should send their application(s) together with Vigilance Clearance and No Objection Certificate from parent Organisation / Department together with their application.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Vacancy
- District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- District Health Society Valsad Recruitment 2021 | 64 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- The Kalol Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Chief Executive Officer
- RUDA Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Shree Lokniketan Trust Bela Recruitment 2021 | Computer Teacher, Gruhmata & Other Posts
- Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 | 33 Vacancy For 10th Pass
- BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI & Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2021 | Chief Officer, Stenographer & Other Posts
- (Call Letter Released) Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021 at HC OJAS
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2021 | 66 Various Posts
- (New) The Co-operative Bank of Rajkot Recruitment 2012 | CEO, Clerk – Cashier & Other Posts
- HFWD Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | PHN & Other Posts
- NSTFDC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant General Manager Personnel Post @http://www.nstfdc.net
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Gujarat Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|