NIT Council Recruitment 2021: Council of National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research (NITSER) has Published Advertisement in Newspaper And Detailed Notification Available on the Official Website. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Fill up Online Application NIT Recruitment 2021.
NIT Council Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Council of National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
NIT Council Recruitment For Director Posts 2021
Applications are invited for filling up of the upcoming vacancies to the post of Director, one each, in National Institutes of Technology (NITs) located at Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Jalandhar (Punjab), Kurukshetra (Haryana), Rourkela (Odisha), Surat (Gujarat), Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) and Mizoram. NITs are ‘Institutions of National Importance’ governed by the National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research (NITSER) Act, 2007 (29 of 2007).
|Last Date For Submit Documents by Post||20-05-2021|
NIT Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post: Director
- Vacancy: 08
- Job Location:
- Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh),
- Jaipur (Rajasthan),
- Jalandhar (Punjab),
- Kurukshetra (Haryana),
- Rourkela (Odisha),
- Surat (Gujarat),
- Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), and Mizoram.
Eligibility Criteria of NIT Council Recruitment 2021
- Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
- Having a Ph.D. degree with a first-class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Engineering / Technology. In case of candidates who have obtained a Ph.D. directly after B.E. / B.Tech., they should have obtained 1st class at Bachelor’s level in Engineering / Technology.
- The candidate shall be an eminent person in his / her field of specialization with an outstanding academic record throughout.
- The candidate shall have 15 years experience in Teaching / Industry / Research out of which 10 years must be at the level of Professor or above in a reputed educational Institute, Industry, Research Organisations.
- The post carries a pay of Rs.2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with a Special Allowance of Rs.11,250/- and other usual allowances.
- Interview or Direct
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For NIT Council Recruitment 2021
- Eligible/interested persons may apply ONLINE in the prescribed application form available at www.nitcouncil.org.in. OR Below Link.
- The online application window shall be opened from 10.04.2021 to 10.05.2021 up to 12:00 midnight. Both dates are inclusive.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered/resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data / particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
- The downloaded/online generated application form with duly self-attested supporting documents, such as relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. must be sent by Registered/Speed Post to the Under Secretary (NITs-I), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Room No.429 A, C – Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115 on or before 20.05.2021,
- Application for the post of Director in NIT, ___________ in response to advertisement F.No.35–1/2021–TS.III”, should be super-scribed on the envelope.
- Persons employed in Government Departments / Autonomous Organisations / Public Sector Undertakings / Universities should send their application(s) together with Vigilance Clearance and No Objection Certificate from parent Organisation / Department together with their application.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|