NIRT Recruitment 2020: National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis has Published Notification Regarding Various Vacancy. NIRT Recruitment For Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Project Technician, Senior Project Assistant, Driver-cum-mechanic, Multi-Tasking Staff Posts. NIRT invited to attend Walk-In-Interview / Written Test for the Above Posts.
NIRT Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis|
|Notification No.||No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT//2020-21|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Central Govt jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk-In-Interview / Written Test|
NIRT Staff Vacancy 2020
Project: “National Survey for the state-wise prevalence of Pulmonary Tuberculosis in India”
Tuberculosis Prevalence Survey is a time-bound activity and is crucial for TB Elimination in India. It is planned to be undertaken in a mission mode. NIRT has been embarking upon a prevalence survey of Tuberculosis across the country expeditiously.
To undertake this activity effectively and in a time-bound manner, we are in search of candidates having a high level of commitment and dedication to work mainly towards monitoring and intermittent fieldwork throughout the country in various States/UTs.
Preference will be given to those having work experience in National Health Surveys/ similar activities. These activities are being carried out through an ad-hoc research project of ICMR titled “National survey for the statewide prevalence of microbiologically confirmed Pulmonary Tuberculosis in India”.
Eligibility Criteria of NIRT Recruitment 2020
|Project Technical Officer||Graduate in Science/Epidemiology/Public Health/ social sciences/ Social Work/ Sociology / Medical
Sociology/ Psychology / Anthropology from a recognized University with 5 years’ work experience in a recognized institution(or)
Master’s degree in Epidemiology/Public Health from a recognized University.
|Project Assistant||Graduate in Science from a recognized university with three years’ experience
Master’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
|Project Technician III||12th pass in science subjects with any one of the following:
(i) Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology/ radiography or
(ii) One-year Diploma in Med Laboratory Technology with one-year laboratory experience in a recognized organization/institution
(iii) Two years of laboratory experience in a government recognized organization/institution. *B.Sc., the degree shall be treated as three years’ experience
|Data Entry Operator||Intermediate or 12TH pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ”A” level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU, or any other recognized organization.
A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
|Project Technician II||High School* or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in the health/ laboratory work field from any government recognized institute or organization|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Helper/Sweeper)||High School or equivalent.|
- Project Technical Officer: Rs. 32000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31,000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Technician III: Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Technician-II: Rs. 17,000/-
- Senior Project Assistant: Rs. 17,000/-
- Driver-cum-mechanic: Rs. 16,000/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Helper/Sweeper): Rs. 15,800/-
- Walk-in-Interview/written test
- There is No Application Fee.
NIRT Jobs Walk in Interview/ Test Date & Address
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- The initial contract is for 6 months or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis.
- The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment in this Institute.
- The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, Qualification, Experience, etc., will be reckoned as on the date of the walk-in-written test/ Interview.
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates are requested to bring one set of self-attested copies while attending the test/Interview. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- The experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only)
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirements.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. and the walk-in-interview/written test will be from 11.00 a.m onwards. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any further information may be downloaded from NIRT/ICMR/sister institutes of ICMR websites which will be updated from time to time.
- The date of the Walk-in-Interview/written test may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing Walk-in-Interview.
Free Job Alert:
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- UT Administration of Daman & Diu Recruitment 2021 | Anganwadi Worker And Helper Posts
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Mahila Samakhya Society Gujarat Recruitment 2021 | Co-ordinator, Director & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 5 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- VMC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 100 Vacancies in Vadodara Municipal Corporation
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol