National Institute of Electronics And Information Technology has Released Notification For Recruitment of Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’ Posts. NIELIT Invites Online Application From M.Sc, BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Degree Holder For Fill up NIELIT Vacancy. Selected Candidates Will be Posted Anywhere in India.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Institute of Electronics And Information Technology|
|Post||Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2020
|Last Date||31-12-2020 till 05:30 PM|
NIELIT Vacancy 2020 Details
- Scientist ‘B’: Total=10 (UR=06 EWS=1 OBC=3)
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’: Total=39 (UR = 24 EWS = 03 SC = 02 OBC=10)
PLACE OF POSTING:
- The person selected may be posted anywhere in INDIA in the interest of the Organization.
- Up to30 Years as on closing date
- Up to 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Up to 03 years in case of OBC(Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Up to 10 years for PWD candidates. (15 years for PWD-SC/ST and 13 years for PWD-OBC candidates).
- For ex-servicemen, as per rules
|Scientist B||M.Sc. in Electronics / Computer Science
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) B-Level
M.E./ M.Tech/ B.E / B. Tech/ Associate Member of Institute of Engineers
(AMIE) / Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
(G-IETE) in any of the following streams :
Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Communication/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application /Software System/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Power Electronics
|Scientific Assistant A||M.Sc. in
Electronics/Applied Electronics/Physics/Computer Science/IT
M.S. in any one or in combination of following Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/
Software System/ Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
B.E / B. Tech in any one or in combination of following Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/Software System/Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics
NIELIT Scientist Salary/Pay Scale
- Scientific Assistant A: Rs.35,400/- – 1,12,400/-
- Scientist B: Rs.56,100/- – 1,77,500/-
- Scientist ‘B’: Written Test (Objective Type) followed by Interview.
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’: Written Test (Objective Type) only.
Exam Pattern of Written Exam
- The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from the Technical and Generic Areas.
- The duration of the written test will be 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 65% questions from the Technical Area of the respective stream and 35% questions from the Generic Area.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The cut-off marks for qualifying for the written examination will be 50% for General and EWS Category candidates, 40% for OBC candidates, and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The cut-off marks specified would be applicable in overall marks ( i.e Technical and Generic Combined) as well as for each section/area (Technical/ Generic) Separately.
- The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Rs. 400/-
- General and all others: Rs. 800/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Scientist Posts
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://nielit.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Candidates have to upload the following documents (in PDF format) along with the online application:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation/High School/SSC Certificate or issued by Municipality, etc. ) (Max Size 250 KB)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC), if applicable. (Max Size 250 KB).
- EWS Certificate in case of EWS candidates (Max Size 250 KB)
- Degree of essential Qualification which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post along with Marks sheet (Max Size 500 KB)
- PWD Certificate, if applicable (Max. Size 250 KB)
- Photo Identify card (Max. Size 250 KB).
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Written Examinations and Interview:
- Candidates shall indicate their choice for the Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below.
- No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date.
- NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for a Written Test at any location irrespective of his indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.
1) Agartala 2) Bangalore 3) Calicut 4) Chennai 5) Delhi 6) Guwahati 7) Hyderabad 8) Jaipur 9) Jammu 10) Kolkata (11) Lucknow (12) Mumbai
- Candidate applying for both the posts should fill the same City of Written Examinations in both applications. Interviews for the post of Scientist ‘B’ shall be conducted only in Delhi.
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|