NIC Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications, on behalf of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up of following Scientific & Technical Posts in National Informatics Centre. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Fill up NIC Jobs Application Form 2020.
NIC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Informatics Centre|
|Post||Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’|
|Job Location||anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976, and has since emerged as a “prime builder” of eGovernment / e-Governance applications up to the grassroots level as well as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. NIC has been instrumental in steering e-Government/e-Governance applications in government ministries/departments at the Centre, States and Districts, facilitating improvement in government services, wider transparency, promoting decentralized planning and management, resulting in better efficiency and accountability to the people of India. “Informatics-led-development” program of the government has been spearheaded by NIC to derive competitive advantage by implementing ICT applications in social & public administration. The following major activities are being undertaken:
- Setting up of ICT Infrastructure
- Implementation of National and State Level e-Governance Projects/Products
- Consultancy to the Government departments
- Research & Development
- Capacity Building
NIC Recruitment 2020
|Last Date of Online Application||30-04-2020|
NIC Vacancy 2020 Details
Scientist – ‘B’
- A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil).
Scientific/Technical Assistant- ‘A’
- A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech.
- Written examination
- Scheme of written examination shall be Objective type and OMR Based.
- The question paper for the written examination will consist of 65% questions from Technical Area and 35% from Generic Area.
- There shall be a total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 78 questions from the Technical Area (Computer Science) and 42 questions on Generic Area.
NIC Scientist B Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
NIC Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
- General and all other Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For NIC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are requested to apply only by ONLINE at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic
- Registration with Email id.
- Submission of Application details.
- Payment of application fee online.
- NIC Scientist and Scientific/Technical Assistant Online Form 2020: Apply Now
- NIC 495 Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Vacancy Notification: Download
- NIC Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can visit www.nic.in to get more details about NIC Recruitment 2020. To More Information About NIC Jobs 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.