Latest Job Updates For The ayurvedic Medical Officer in Maharashtra! NHM Maharashtra invites applications for 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health from candidates who are willing & enthusiastic to serve the community. Candidates who successfully complete this Programme will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres – sub-centres (HWC-SC) as Community Health Officers on a contract basis. Interested Candidates Can Send Their Application By Hand/by Post/by courier to Office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) Before The Last Date.
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Health Mission, Maharastra|
|Post||Community Health Officer|
|Job Location||Maharashtra State|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs|
NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Recruitment 2020
|Last Date For Submit Application||18-07-2020 06:15 PM.|
NHM Maharashtra Vacancy 2020 Details
- Community Health Officer: 7800+ Posts
- Open Category: 38 Years
- Reserved Category: 43 Years
- Relaxed by 5 years for existing National Health Mission employees
- Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Unani Medicine/ Nursing
Community Health Officer Salary/Pay Scale
- Candidates selected as a trainee will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month during the Certificate Programme.
- After an appointment at Sub-Centre, CHO will be paid a Base Salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance-based incentive up to Rs.15000/- as decided by government norms.
Community Health Officer Work
- Community Health Officers are expected to carry out public health functions, ambulatory care, management, and leadership at HWC.
Place of posting
Sub centres in districts:
- Entrance Exam
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Entrance exam will be conducted at selected exam centres at the level of Deputy Director, Health Services.
- The date of the ance exam will be published on the site.
- The entrance exam will be objective type with 50 questions, each question comprises of 2 marks.
- There will not be any negative marking system.
- The minimum passing marks are 40 marks.
Community Health Officer Syllabus
- The question paper will be based on the Syllabus recommended by the Government of India which includes Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body, Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family planning, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases, Nutrition & skill-based questions.
- Open Category: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 350/-
- Payment Mode: The fees has to be paid through Demand draft of Nationalised bank drawn in favour of Respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS)
How to Apply For NHM Maharastra CHO Post?
- Interested candidates are requested to apply in the enclosed application form and submit the completed application form with one set of self-attested photocopies of essential documents, Two passport size colour photos and Demand draft at the office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts as per the choice of the district of appointment on or before 6.15 pm on 18/07/2020 by post/ by hand/ by courier.
- Candidate should apply for only one district.
- DDHS, Thane:- Thane, Raigad & Palghar;
- DDHS, Nashik:- Nashik, Ahmadnagar, Dhule, Jalgaon & Nandurbar
- DDHS, Pune:- Pune, Solapur & Satara
- DDHS, Kolhapur:- Sangli, Sindhudurg & Ratnagiri;
- DDHS, Aurangabad:- Aurangabad, Parbhani, Hingoli & Jalna
- DDHS, Latur:- Nanded, Osmanabad
- DDHS, Akola:- Akola, & Yavtmal
- DDHS, Nagpur:- Wardha, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur & Gadchiroli
|Notification & Application Form||Download|
|NHM Maharashtra official Website||Check Here | Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- These Posts Are Purely Contractual and Not State Government’s Regular Posts.
- The Candidates Qualifying Exit Exam May Likely Be Appointed as Cho Initially for 11 Months, Which May Be Extended Subject to Continuation of the Project from the Government of India and Their Performance.
- Candidates Are Advised to Keep Their E-Mail ID Active. All Future Correspondence Shall Be Sent Via E-Mail and Will Be Published on Website.
- Incomplete Application, Application on Paper, Application Without Valid Documents & Application Received Via Email Will Not Be Considered.
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – 3460 NHM Vacancy (Closed)
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Aurangabad has published notification for the recruitment of Physician, Anesthetist, Medical Officer, Ayush MO, Hospital Manager, Staff Nurse, X-Ray Technician, ECG Technician, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Stores Officer, DEO Vacancy. As Per NHM Maharastra Vacancy Notification 2020, A Total of 3460 Vacancies Are There. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview.
NHM Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Health Mission, Aurangabad|
|Job Location||Aurangabad, Jalna, Parbhani, Hingoli|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs|
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
|Last Date of Online Application||25-04-2020|
NHM Vacancy 2020 Details
NHM Maharastra Vacancy 2020: 3460 Posts
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Education||Maximum Age||Salary|
|Physician||MD Medicine||70 Years||Rs. 75000/- + Performance|
|Anesthetist||Degree/Diploma in Anesthesia||70 Years||Rs. 75000/- + Performance|
|Medical Officer||MBBS||70 Years||Rs. 60000/-|
|AYUSH MO||BAMS/BUMS||38 Years||Rs. 30000/-|
|Hospital manager||Any medical graduate with one year experience of hospital administration||38 Years||Rs. 35000/-|
|Staff Nurse||B. Sc Nursing/GNM||38 Years||RS. 20000/-|
|X-Ray technician||Retired X-ray technician||38 Years||Rs. 17000/-|
|ECG Technician||Experience of ECG technician at least one yr||38 Years||Rs. 17000/-|
|Lab Technician||BSc DMLT||38 Years||Rs. 17000/-|
|Pharmacist||D. Pharm /B. Pharm||38 Years||Rs. 17000/ –|
|Stores officer||Any graduate with one year experience as Store Officer||38 Years||Rs. 20000/-|
|DEO||Any graduate with 30 wpm Marathi Typing and 40 wpm English Typing and MS-CIT but B. Corn. Will be preferred||38 Years||Rs. 17000/-|
How to Apply For NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
- Applicants Download Application Form
- Fill up NHM Application Form
- Then, Send Application Form With Your Documents to This Emails…
- NHM Maharastra Application Form 2020: Click Here
- NHM Aurandabad 3460 Various Vacnay Notification 2020: Download
- NHM Maharastra Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can visit www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in to get more details about NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020. To More Information About NHM Jobs 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.