NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh Announced For Recruitment of the Post Epidemiologist, Entomologist, Consultants. The National Health Mission invites applications from desirous and eligible candidates for the Above Posts. The NHM Himachal Pradesh is Going to Fill up 19 Vacancy. Interested Candidates, Please Read Below Post or Official Notification Carefully Before Appling For These vacancies.
NHM Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh|
|Post||Epidemiologist, Entomologist, Consultants|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Type||Contract Basic Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Via Email|
NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2020
NHM HP Vacancy 2020 Details
- Epidemiologist: 01 Post
- Entomologist: 01 Post
- Consultants: 17 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2020
- The candidates should be in the age group of 18-45 years.
- Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Epidemiologist: MBBS/BDS with MPH/MD Community Medicine
- Entomologist: Post Graduation in Entomology
- Consultants: MBBS/BDS with MPH/ MD Community Medicine
- Rs. 40,000/- PM
NHM HP Jobs 2020 Selection Process
How to Apply For NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2020
- Online applications should be submitted through email at [email protected] with copy at [email protected] on or before 16.4.2020 upto 5 PM.
- The applications (scanned copies) shall be submitted as per the format attached, and scanned copies of all relevant documents must accompany the application on email.
- The applications received after the cut off time and date shall not be entertained.
- The online interview will be conducted on 17.4.2020
Important Links For NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2020
- NHM Himachal Pradesh Vacancy Notification 2020: Download
- National Helth Mission, Himachal Pradesh Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can visit http://nrhmhp.gov.in to get more details about NHM HP Recruitment 2020. To More Information About NHM Jobs 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.
Important Information For Candidates
- The appointment against these posts will be purely on contract basis initially for a period one year, which can be extended further subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Deptt. as well as approval of the GOI for the same
- The contract of appointment can be terminated from either side with one month’s notice or in lieu of one month’s salary thereof.
- It will be a full-time job. No part-time employment/private practice will be allowed.
- A Contractual agreement shall have to be executed with the Department on Nonjudicial Papers of Rs. 5/- duly attested by the Executive Magistrate/Public Notary before joining the post.
- All original relevant documents will be verified at the time of joining.