Assam Govt Job Vacancy Updates! NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2020 Notification Released For 660 posts. National Health Mission, Assam invites application from the interested candidates for the 6-Months Certificate in Community Health (CCH). Candidates must be willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by working at health Sub Centres across the State. NHM Assam CHO Online Form Will be Available until 20 July 2020.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Health Mission, Assam|
|Post||Community Health Officer|
|Job Location||Assam State|
|Job Type||Hospital Jobs|
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||06-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20-07-2020|
NHM Assam Vacancy 2020 Details
- Community Health Officer Vacancy: 660 Posts
|Name of The Programme Study Centre||Numbers of Seats|
|SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari||60|
|200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara||60|
|Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon||60|
|Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang||60|
|SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar||60|
|Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj||60|
|LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia||60|
|Sivasgar Civil Hospital, Sivasagar||60|
|SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat||60|
|North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur||60|
|BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon||60|
Eligibility Criteria For NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2020
- Less than 35 years of age: however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University from a recognized institute or University / GNM Course Passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
- Work experience in the public health system preferably at the Primary/Community Health Center the level will be given weightage.
- Duration of the Course: 6 Months (Full time, Theory and Practical Classes)
Community Health Officer Assam Salary/Pay Scale
For In-service Candidates:
- Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months
For Other Candidates:
- Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months.
- On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance-based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree/diploma (mentioned in Essential Criteria).
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply NHM Assam Community Health Officer Posts ?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
1. All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of total aggregate in their last qualifying course/qualification i.e, Merit Wise and highest qualification as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
2. Candidates applying under reserved category shall need to attach a copy of their caste certificate, issued by the competent authority.
3. Following documents will have to upload with the Application Form
- All mark sheets of last Qualifying Exam as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
- Provisional/Final Degree/Diploma Certificate
- Registration Certificate/Council Registration Certificate
- In the case of NHM (in-service) candidates, the copy of Appointment Letter and NOC from respective Joint Directo