NHIDCL LA Consultant Recruitment 2021: National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd has Released Notification on the Official Website For LA Consultant Vacancy. Applications are invited from retired Land Revenue Officers from Union Territory/ state Governments of Jammu & Kashmir for engagement as Land Acquisition Consultant by Regional Office-Jammu, NHIDCL on Contract Basis for handling various Land Acquisition-related matters in UT of Jammu & Kashmir.
The LA Consultant will be stationed at PMU-Doda and PMU- Akhnoor. However, the LA consultant has to travel to various parts of UT of J&K as per requirement from time to time.
NHIDCL Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
NHIDCL LA Consultant Recruitment 2021
NHIDCL Vacancy 2021 Details
- LA Consultant
Tenure of Engagement:
- The LA Consultant shall be engaged for a period of six (06) months, which can be extended further by the Competent Authority as per requirement.
Level of retired officers:
- (i) Retired State Civil Service Officers (Additional District Magistrates, Sub Divisional Officers);
- (ii) Retired Revenue Officers (Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar).
- Not more than 62 years as on the closing date of application. They can be engaged for a maximum age of 65 years.
NHIDCL LA Consultant Salary /Pay Scale
- The LA Consultant will be paid a consolidated Fee equal to the amount of Basic Pay last drawn by them minus the Pension received by them in terms of Guidelines issued by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways letter No. NH-11011/14/2016-LA dated 19.04.2016, as amended further vide letter dated 31.12.2018. The other Allowances, leave, TA/DA shall be in terms of MoRT&H’s Circular dated 19.04.2016.
- Selection will be based on past experience and performance.
How to Apply For NHIDCL LA Consultant Recruitment 2021
- The application must be submitted on the prescribed format, addressed to the Executive Director (P), Regional Office-Jammu, National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, House No.261, Sector-06, Channi Himmat, Jammu,180015, on or before 27th September 2021 by 1500 hrs. Beyond the due date, no application shall be entertained.
- The envelope containing the application shall be superscribed as “Application for the post of LA Consultant” in NHIDCL, Email ID: [email protected]
- Eligible Candidates Send Their Application With Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph by Registered A.D / Speed Post Only.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification and Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Terms & Condition of Engagement:
The terms & conditions of Engagements of LA Consultant as per NHIDCL circular no. NHIDCL/HR/ Misc./ HQ/2020 /eoffice182129/5451 dated 18.02.2020 as follows:
- The fee payable to the LA Consultants would be equal to the amount of basic pay last drawn by them minus pension being received by them.
(ii) Allowances: –
- The LA Consultants such engaged, will not be entitled to any other allowances/ facilities, such as Dearness Allowances, House Rent Allowance, Transport
Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Attendance/ Central Government Health Scheme, Government Accommodationetc.
(iii) Leave: –
- On engagement, the LA Consultant shall be eligible for 8(eight) days of leave in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis. He will not been titled to draw any remuneration for any absence beyond 8 days in a year calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- Un-availed leave in a calendar year shall not be carried forward to the next calendar year. The NHIDCL shall be free to terminate the services of the LA Consultant in case of his absence by more than 15(Fifteen) days beyond the entitled leave in a calendar year.
(iv) TA/DA: –
- No Travelling/ Daily Allowance shall be admissible for joining the assignment as LA Consultant or on its completion. However, they will be given a fixed amount of Rs 5000/-per month towards local travel to CALA offices, site, local villages etc.
- New Ojas GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary (3437 Talati Cum Mantri Bharti) Recruitment 2022
- (4337+) GPSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2022 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 26 January 2022 Download PDF Now
- ICAR-DMAPR Recruitment 2022 | Junior Research Fellow Post
- Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment For GDMO Posts 2022
- Collector Office Amreli Recruitment 2022 – Law Officer Vacancy
- NHM Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2022 | MO & Staff Nurse Posts
- Cluster Resources Person Jobs in Bhavnagar 2022 – 12th Pass
- ESIC Model Hospital Bapunagar Ahmedabad Recruitment 15 Doctor 2022 | Walk in Interview
- SMC Recruitment 2022 For Executive Engineer Posts
- RNSB Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 | Jr. Executive (Trainee) Jobs in Gandhinagar & Jamnagar
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2022 | Engineer Posts
- NHM Navsari Recruitment 2022 – Staff Nurse & Social Worker posts
- General Hospital Godhra Recruitment 2022 | Radiologist Posts
- HMAT Document verification Call Letter 2022
- SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022- 120 SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy
- GNLU Junior Section Officer Recruitment 2022
- Botad Nagarpalika Apprentice Bharti 2022 | COPA, Wireman & Other Posts
- IPR Library Trainee Recruitment 2022
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|