NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020: The National Housing Bank has Published Notification Regarding Assistant Manager Vacancy. The National Housing Bank (NHB) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the Post of Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I). Bank Jobs Seekers Who Are complete Bachelor Degree They Can Apply For Above NHB Bank Jobs Before the Last Date.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||The National Housing Bank|
|Notification No.||NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2020-21/02|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18-09-2020|
|Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination
||10 days prior to the Examination|
|Online Examination||October/ November 2020|
|Result of Online Examination||November/ December 2020|
|Download of e-Call Letter for Interview||January/February 2021|
|Conduct of Interview||January/February 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||February/March 2021|
National Housing Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
Assistant Manager (Scale I): 16 Posts
- SC: 04 Posts
- ST: –
- OBC-NCL: 03 Posts
- EWS: 03 Posts
- GEN: 06 posts
Eligibility Criteria of NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
A candidate must be either –
- (i) a citizen of India or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal or
- (iii) a subject of Bhutan or
- (iv) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv), and (V) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD):
- PwBD (GEN) – 10 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 Years
- Ex-servicemen (including ECOs/SSCOs): 05 Years
- A full-time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full-time Master’s Degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- Communication skills are written and oral, analytical ability, and a general understanding of the economic scenario.
NHB Assistant Manager Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 23,700/- p.m
Selection Process NHB Assistant Manager Jobs
- Online Exam
The selected candidate is liable to be posted in any department and transferred to anywhere in India.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests. Objective Tests for 200 marks will be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections. The objective test will have separate timing for each section. The details of the online test structure will be as follows:
|Name of Test & Syllabus||Question||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
(English & Hindi)
|General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge
(English & Hindi)
|Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on data analysis and interpretation)(English & Hindi)||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Language* (Letter Writing and Essay)
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
- Each question in Objective Tests will have five alternative choices, out of which one will be the correct answer.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For every wrong answer marked, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at the corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test.
- The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for the Interview will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies.
- The Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for the interview will be published on the NHB website.
- Interviews will be conducted at the NHB head office in New Delhi ONLY. Details regarding the time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the e-Call Letter.
- Candidates are required to download their interview e-Call Letters.
NHB Assistant Manager Online Application Fee
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply For NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://nhb.org.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
NHB Assistant Manager Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Online Exam Centres:
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
- Printout of the valid Interview e-Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or
SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or Post-graduation etc. Proper document from University/ Institute for having declared the result on or before 01.08.2020 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate.
- Income and Asset Certificate.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of the interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their respective employer at the time of the interview.
- Experience certificates, if any.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Latest Bank Jobs 2020:
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Repco Direct Selling Trainee Recruitment 2021 @ Repco Home Finance Limited Jobs
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 5237 State Bank of India Clerk Jobs
- Repco Home Finance Ltd Recruitment For Company Secretary Post 2021
- (New) Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 511 Manager & Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Chief Economist Recruitment 2021 | BOB Bank Jobs in Mumbai
- Bank of Baroda Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2021 at Mumbai
- (Re Open)BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 | Digital Risk, Lead Digital & Other Posts
- RBI Bank Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
- (Latest)GSC Bank Recruitment 2021 | General Manager & Other Posts
- Valsad District Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment For CEO Post 2021
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020-21 | 32 Manager Online Form
- (Re-Open)IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 | 2557 Bank Clerk Jobs
- PNB Gandhinagar Peon Recruitment 2021 | Part-Time Safai Kamdar Bharti
- RNSB Deputy Chief Manager Recruitment 2021 | Bank Jobs in Gujarat
- BOB FLC Counsellor Recruitment 2021 | Bank of Baroda Jobs in Banaskantha
- RNSB Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 | Jr. Executive (Trainee) Jobs in Surendranagar
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 | 150 Vacancy
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment For Business Development Officer Posts 2021