NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Has Announced For Apprentice Jobs Vacancy. NEEPCO Invites Online Application From Eligible Candidates Having Complete Engineering Diploma/ITI. As per NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020, A Total of 46 Vacancy Are There. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Fill up NEEPCO Apprentice Online Form 2020 Before the Last Date.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Post||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Job Type||Apprentice Jobs|
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
NEEPCO Exam Important Dates
|Closing of online registration of application||28-02-2020 (Friday)|
|Last date of receipt of filled up application form along with testimonials and documents||09-03-2020 (Monday)|
NEEPCO Vacancy 2020 Details
- NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020: 46 Posts
Eligibility Criteria NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The candidate should be a resident of North East India.
- The candidate must have Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport which is required for online registration.
- Maximum age 28 years as on 30-06-2019 but not less than 18 years.
- Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable govt. of India rules.
NEEPCO Salary/Pay Scale
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 15000/-
- Trade Apprentice: Rs. 14877/-
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in the engineering Diploma / ITI Course (as the case may be).
- If there are large numbers of applicants, the management reserves the right to conduct a written test of 100 marks and candidates shall be shortlisted based on the mark secured in the written test.
How to Apply For NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- For Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)
(a) The Candidates must get himself/herself enrolled/registered with Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment within a specified period of three years after passing the qualifying examination.
- For Trade Apprentice (ITI pass)
(a) The candidates must Log in www.apprenticeship.gov.in
(b) Click Apprentices tab
(c) Find And Fill up the Application Form.
For applying of apprenticeship training at NEEPCO (both for Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice), the applicant should take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application and send the same through speed post along with photocopies of the following relevant documents i.e. Pass Certificate, Marksheet, Trade Certificate, Trade License, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, etc to The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment, NEEPCO LTD, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya, so as to reach this office within 9th March 2020. The envelope should be super-scribed with Apprenticeship Training applied for____________
Important Links – NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Apply Online NEEPCO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Apply Online NEEPCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Download NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020
- NEEPCO Official Website
- Read detail advertisement and instructions before filling up the online application form.
- No Application Fee is required.
- Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Marksheet, Trade Certificate, Trade License, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/PwD Certificate, etc. need to upload online.
- Candidates who have already undergone such type of training/experience of one year or more are not eligible to undergo the training as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- Candidates still pursuing their course or are waiting for the final result need not apply.
- For information about apprentices act, apprenticeship training Log in to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for Selection Test (if any) or reporting for training program.
- Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advice, etc. till the declaration of results.
- Online submission of application will be closed on 28th February 2020