NCERT Recruitment 2020 OUT! National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invites online applications for filling up 266 various academic positions under direct recruitment through interviews for its constituent units all over India. These posts are transferable amongst the constituent units of the Council located in Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore, and Shillong & New Delhi. NCERT Professor Online Form Start on 29th June 2020 And ends on 3rd August 2020.
NCERT Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Post||Professor, Assistant & Other|
|Job Location||all over India|
|Job Type||Teacher/ Professor Jobs|
NCERT Academic Post Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 266 Professor, Assistant & Other
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-06-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||03-08-2020|
NCERT Professor Vacancy 2020 Details
- Professor: 39 Posts
- Associate Professor: 83 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 144 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of NCERT Academic Posts
- Maximum 65 Years
|Professor||1. M.Ed./ M.A. in relevant Subject
2. Ph.D. in relevant Subject
|Associate Professor||1. M.A. in relevant Subject
2. Ph.D. in relevant Subject
|Assistant Professor||1. M.A. in relevant Subject
2. NET in relevant Subject
- Professor/Librarian: Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000)
- Associate Professor: Academic level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- (Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-9,000)
- Assistant Professor/Assistant Librarian: Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.57,700/-(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP-6,000)
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidaets: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For NCERT Academic Post?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://www.ncert.nic.in/
- Next, Find & Download Academic Posts Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- After Read Notification Click on it.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
We Hope That the Information About NCERT Recruitment 2020 Given Above on this Page is Very Useful For You. Candidates Can Visit the Official Website For more details about the Academic Posts. Also, Admit Card, Merit List, Selection List, Result, etc. It will be published on the official website. Visit Our Website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly To Easily Get The Latest Job Updates.