National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has Released Notification For Fill up Engineer Vacancy. Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights for the post of Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) on a Contract basis initially for a period of two years.
NBCC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Notification No.||Advt. No. 04/2020|
|Post||Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical)|
|Job Location||Delhi (NCR), Odisha, Jharkhand, etc.|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
NBCC Civil & Electrical Engineering Jobs 2020
|Last Date||Within 15 Days|
NBCC Vacancy 2020 Details
- Engineer (Civil): 80 (UR-34, 0BC-20, SC-13, ST-6, EWS-7) (including 03 post of PWD)
- Engineer (Electrical): 20 (UR-10, 0BC-05, SC-3, ST-1, EWS-1) (including 01 post of PWD)
Eligibility Criteria of NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Maximum 35 Years
|Engineer (Civil)||Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering
Minimum 2 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure.
01-year relaxation inexperience will be provided to the candidate who has done the M Tech Course.
|Engineer (Electrical)||Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Minimum 2 Years of experience. 01-year relaxation inexperience will be provided to the candidate who has done the M Tech Course.
NBCC Engineer Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 42,500/- per month
- Personal Interview or Group Discussion or written test
- SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
- Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online (debit card/credit card/netbanking)
How to Apply Online For NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.nbccindia.com/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application Form:
- After successful submission of the online application form and payment of the application fee, candidates are required to take a print out of the online filled application form and application fee receipt.
- Candidates should send a Hard copy of the duly filled online application form & application fee receipt to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with a copy of the following documents:
- Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, BE/B. Tech., ME/M. Tech, or equivalent) and other qualifications, if any.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, payslip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order, etc).
- Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport, etc.)
- One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have a full face, front view, eyes open.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|