NAU Research Associate Recruitment 2021: Navsari Agricultural University has Going to Fill up a Research Associate Vacancy on a Contract Basis. NAU Organized Interview And Invites Applicants For this RA Recruitment. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application For NAU Jobs Before the Last Date.
NAU Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Navsari Agricultural University|
|Job Location||Navsari, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
NAU Research Associate Recruitment 2020
|Last Date||31-08-2021 at 9:00 AM|
NAU Vacancy 2021 Details
- Research Associate:
Eligibility Criteria of NAU Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- 35 Years For Male
- 40 Years For Female
- M.Sc./Ph.D. (Agri.Meteorology/ Agronomy)
NAU Research Associate Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs.49000.00 per month + HRA (for Master degree holder) & Rs.54000.00 per month + HRA (for Ph.D. Degree holder)
- The selection of the above post will be performed on the basis of an interview. However, if the number of candidates will be more, the screening test (written exam) will be conducted.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For NAU Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Original & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Terms and Conditions:
- The RA position is purely on a temporary basis and coterminous with the project, it will be filled from the date of joining till 28/02/2022. The recruitment will be extended as per the availability of the grant.
- Selected candidates could be discontinued owing to administrative reasons or misconduct or failure to perform the duties assigned at any point of time during the appointment period without prior notice.
- At the end of the contract period, the appointee has no right to claim any employment or engagement in the NAU.
- Above age limit relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of Gujarat rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The applicant must bring with them original documents and one set of photocopies of related documents/testimonials at the time of interview/failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- If applicable, no objection certificate /relieving letter from his/her employer should be produced at the time of joining the duties.
- The selection committee reserved the right to reject or accept candidature of any or all candidates as well as can terminate completely or partially the selection procedure without any intimation.
- Gram Seva Trust Recruitment 2021 – Various Vacancies
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Posts
- LRD Call Letter 2021 Released | Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Download @OJAS
- RMC Chemist Recruitment 2021 – Chlorine Attendant Posts
- District Tuberculosis Center Porbandar Recruitment 2021
- PGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2021
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | AAU Career
- RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Rajkot Clerk Jobs
- Rajkot – RMC Station Officer Recruitment 2021
- RMC Sanitary Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Sojitra Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar Bharti
- Una Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 21 Safai Kamdar Posts
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 17 November 2021 Download PDF Now
- Valsad District Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment For BM Post 2021
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Junior Project Accountant Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 – Clerk, Assistant & Other Posts
- Lathi Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 – Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MDM Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Supervisor & Co-ordinator Posts
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | OmbudsmanPosts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|