NAU Recruitment Notification Released For Junior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant Vacancy on Contract Basis. NAU Invites Offline Application From M.Sc Degree Holder Candidates. NAU JRF & Technical Assitant Vacancy Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Salary, Selection Process, how to Apply, Etc. Regarding All Information Given Below. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Post Their Application Before the Last Date.
NAU Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Navsari Agricultural University|
|Notification No.||NAU/NRS/DBT-NNP/441-462 /2020|
|Post||Junior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Navsari, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Contract Jobs|
Details of NAU Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant 2020
At the Niger Research Station, N.A.U., Vanarasi, Ta. Vansda, Dist. Navsari The following posts of Junior Research Fellow (one) and Technical Assistant (two) is to be filled on contractual basis (four years) under the DBT-Niger Network project, (New Delhi) external funded other agency projects “Exploitation of genetic and genomic resources for the improvement of niger (Guizotia abyssinica L.F. Cass.) through breeding and biotechnological tools” (B.H. 333/18212).
|Last Date For Submit Application||10-08-2020|
|Date of interview
||17-08-2020 10:00 AM|
Navsari Agricultural University Vacancy 2020 Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 post
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- 35 Years For Men
- 40 Years For Women
- M.Sc. in Genetics and Plant Breeding.
- Preference: Preference will be given to Ph. D. candidate and having experience in conducting a survey, collection, evaluation and/or characterization of germplasms.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000.00 + 8% HRA
- Technical Assistant: Rs.20,000.00 + 8% HRA
- there Is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For NAU Recruitment For Junior Research Fellow & Technical Assistant Posts 2020
- Candidate has to submit application in prescribed format along with copies of relevant certificates before or on Dt. 10/08/2020 upto 17.00 hr by registered post or by courier or by personally on the mentioned Address on Officil Notification.
- The candidate has to produce his/her original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Date of interview: 17th August 2020 Time 10.00 am
- Place of interview: Office of Director of Research & Dean (PGS), NAU, NAVSARI.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|