NAU Agromet Observer Syllabus 2020: Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Navsari Agricultural University Surat has Published a Notification to Fill up Agromet Observer on 14 September 2020. And Now declare the Syllabus For Written Test of Agromet Observer Post. Applied Candidates Can Check the Full Syllabus Below on This Page.
Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Navsari Agricultural University|
|Notification No.||No. NAU/ KVK/T-4/DAMU/745/2020|
|Job Location||Navsari, Gujarat|
|Job Type||12th Pass Jobs|
NAU Agromet Observer Syllabus For Written Exam 2020
The question paper shall contain a Total of 100 questions and the candidates have to attend all the questions. All questions carry equal marks.
|Examination Type||Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|Written test (objective type)||English Language||20|
|General Intelligence / Reasoning||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic skill)||20|
|Knowledge of Computers||20|
NAU Agromet Observer Syllabus 2020
English Language :
- Use of correct verbs,
- Choosing appropriate words,
- Antonyms & Synonymous,
- Fill in the blanks etc.
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- The test will include questions on analogies, blood relations,
- order and raking,
- data sufficiency,
- alphanumeric series,
- direction based questions,
- logical reasoning.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship,
- numerical aptitude,
- arithmetical computation,
- and other analytical functions.
Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill):
- Average, etc.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to Indian politics,
- Indian Parliament,
- Indian history,
- Indian culture,
- Indian Economy,
- famous books & authors,
- famous days & dates,
- inventions in the world etc.
Knowledge of computers:
- History of computer,
- Computer, and its components.
- CPU, VDC, Keyboard, mouse, and other devices.
- Computer memory,
- important abbreviation,
- input-output devices,
- hardware, and software concepts.
- Data and information concepts.
- Computer shortcuts,
- Operating system essentials.
- Windows operating system and Microsoft office,
- Use of Internet / Social Websites and Inpage Urdu Software, etc.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- NHM Gandhinagar English Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Deesa Nagarpalika Safai Kamdar Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 Apply Now @OJAS
- (10450+) Ojas Bharti 2021 and Check Maru Gujarat Jobs Updates
- GIL Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- ITI Kheda Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- 6752 Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2021 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Ahmedabad Zone Recruitment 2021
- Rojgar Bharti Melo Kutch 2021 – Apprentice
- ITI Barwala Recruitment 2021 For Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- SBPP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Borsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 27 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- ICPS Morbi Recruitment 2021 | Store Keeper & Other Posts
- MKBU Statistical Analysis Recruitment 2021 – Bhavnagar University
- ITI Gandhinagar Recruitment for Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts 2021
- HFW Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 For Consultant Posts
- VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Vadodara Trade Apprentice Jobs
- SBPP Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2021 For MD/ CEO / General Manager Posts
- MUC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary & Other Posts
- District Magistrate Jilla Seva Sadan Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Law Officer Vacancy