NAU Agromet Observer Syllabus 2020: Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Navsari Agricultural University Surat has Published a Notification to Fill up Agromet Observer on 14 September 2020. And Now declare the Syllabus For Written Test of Agromet Observer Post. Applied Candidates Can Check the Full Syllabus Below on This Page.
Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Navsari Agricultural University|
|Notification No.||No. NAU/ KVK/T-4/DAMU/745/2020|
|Job Location||Navsari, Gujarat|
|Job Type||12th Pass Jobs|
NAU Agromet Observer Syllabus For Written Exam 2020
The question paper shall contain a Total of 100 questions and the candidates have to attend all the questions. All questions carry equal marks.
|Examination Type||Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|Written test (objective type)||English Language||20|
|General Intelligence / Reasoning||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic skill)||20|
|Knowledge of Computers||20|
NAU Agromet Observer Syllabus 2020
English Language :
- Use of correct verbs,
- Choosing appropriate words,
- Antonyms & Synonymous,
- Fill in the blanks etc.
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- The test will include questions on analogies, blood relations,
- order and raking,
- data sufficiency,
- alphanumeric series,
- direction based questions,
- logical reasoning.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship,
- numerical aptitude,
- arithmetical computation,
- and other analytical functions.
Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill):
- Average, etc.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to Indian politics,
- Indian Parliament,
- Indian history,
- Indian culture,
- Indian Economy,
- famous books & authors,
- famous days & dates,
- inventions in the world etc.
Knowledge of computers:
- History of computer,
- Computer, and its components.
- CPU, VDC, Keyboard, mouse, and other devices.
- Computer memory,
- important abbreviation,
- input-output devices,
- hardware, and software concepts.
- Data and information concepts.
- Computer shortcuts,
- Operating system essentials.
- Windows operating system and Microsoft office,
- Use of Internet / Social Websites and Inpage Urdu Software, etc.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Ahmedabad Home Guard Bharti 2023 (539 Post) ગુજરાત હોમગાર્ડ ભરતી
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Recruitment 2023
- NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 @http://www.npcil.nic.in
- Civil General Hospital Nadiad Recruitment 2023 Walk-in
- ITI Pardi Recruitment 2023 Pravasi Supervisor Instructor
- Patadi Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 Clerk/ Safai Kamdar
- SMC Apprentice Bharti 2023 Online Form @suratmunicipal.gov.in
- (70+) Ojas Bharti 2023 & Maru Gujarat Jobs @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- RMC Animal Keeper Recruitment 2023 | Rajkot Municipal Corporation Bharti
- Gujarat Urban Health Project Recruitment 2023 @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 MIS Expert
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 18-10-2023 PDF Download
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Document Verification List 2023
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 For Junior Research Fellow Post
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 | Project Assistant- ITI
- AAU Recruitment 2023 – Clerk, Lab Attendant, Research Fellow
- GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | GDS Vacancy 1826 Gujarat Post office Jobs