Latest Free Govt Job Alert For NSC Jobs 2020! National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020 Notification Released For Various Vacancy. Invites online application from Indian Nationals for filling up the Assistant, Management Trainee, Sr. Trainee posts on direct recruitment basis. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply For National Seeds Corporation Jobs Before the Last Date.
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Seeds Corporation limited|
|Post||Trainee, Assitant & Other|
|Job Location||Delhi/ Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Engineering jobs|
NSCL Jobs 2020 For Assistant, Trainee Posts
|Start date of online application||14-07-2020|
|Last date of submitting online application||04-08-2020|
|Last date for online application fee payment||04-08-2020|
|Date of Computer Based Exam||August 2020|
National Seeds Corporation Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Assistant (Legal) Gd. I: 30 Years
- Trainee: 27 Years
- Trainee Mate: 25 Years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Ex-Servicemen: 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer: 3 Years
- Persons With Disability (PwD): 10 Years
|Assistant (Legal) Grade-I||Professional degree in Law|
|Management Trainee (Production)||B.Sc.(Agri.) plus MBA (Agri. Business Management) OR M.Sc.(Agri.)|
|Management Trainee (Horticulture)||B.Sc. (Hort.) plus MBA (Agri. Business Mgt.) OR M.Sc. (Horticulture) / M.Sc. (Agri.)|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||B.Sc. (Agri.) plus MBA (Mktg./Agri. Business Management)/ PG Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Agri. Business Management OR M.Sc. (Agri.)|
|Management Trainee (Human Resource)||Two years of full-time PG Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management/ MBA.|
|Management Trainee (Agri. Engg.)||BE/B.Tech.(Agri. Engg.)|
|Management Trainee (Civil Engg.)||BE/B.Tech. (Civil Engg.)|
|Management Trainee (Quality Control)||M.Sc.(Agri.)|
|Management Trainee (Materials Management) – Logistics||MBA (Materials Management/ Logistics & Supply Chain Management /Supply Chain Management) OR B.Sc (Agri.) with MBA (Agri. Business Management)|
|Management Trainee (Materials|
Management) – Certification & Packing Material (CPM)
|M.Sc. (Agri.) OR B.E. / B.Tech (Agri. Engg.) OR B.Sc. (Agri.) with MBA (Agri. Business Management) OR Two year full-time PG Degree / Diploma in Packaging|
|Management Trainee (Materials Management) – Agro Chemicals||M.Sc. (Agri.)|
|Senior Trainee (Agriculture)||M.Sc.(Agri.)|
|Senior Trainee (Agriculture) – Plant Protection||M.Sc.(Agri.)|
|Senior Trainee (Horticulture)||M.Sc.(Hort.)/ M.Sc.(Agri.)|
|Senior Trainee (Marketing)||B.Sc. (Agri.) plus MBA (Mktg.iAgri. Business Management)|
|Senior Trainee (Human Resource)||MBA (HR)/ Two years of full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
|Senior Trainee (Logistics)||MBA (Materials Management/Logistics & Supply Chain Management OR B.Sc. (Agri.) with MBA (Agri. Business Management|
|Senior Trainee (Quality Control)||M.Sc. (Agri.)|
|Senior Trainee (Accounts)||M.Com./MBA (Fin.)|
|Diploma Trainee (Agri. Engg.)||Three years Diploma in Agriculture Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engg.)|
|Trainee (Agriculture)||B.Sc. (Agri.)|
|Trainee (Human Resource)||Graduate|
|Trainee (Agri. Stores)||B.Sc. (Agri.)|
|Trainee (Technician)||Diesel Mechanic/Tractor Mechanic/ Electrician/ Machinist/ Turner/ Welder/ Fitter/ Froger and Heat Treater|
|Trainee (Stores) Engineering||Three years Diploma in Agriculture Engineering / Mechanical Engineering|
|Trainee (Stenographer)||Three years Diploma in Office Management/ Graduate|
|Trainee (Quality Control)||B.Sc. (Agri.)|
|Trainee (Data Entry Operator)||BCA BSc. (Computer Science/ lT) OR 3 years Diploma in Engg.|
|Trainee Mate (Agri.)||Intermediate in Agriculture/Sr. Secondary (12th) or equivalent in Science With Biology|
National Seed Corporation Salary/Pay Scale
|Post||Monthly Emoluments / Stipend|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade-I||Rs. 22,000/- per month|
|Management Trainee||Rs. 47,480- per month|
|Sr./Diploma Trainee||Rs. 26,114/- per month|
|Trainee||Rs. 20,179/- per month|
|Trainee Mate (Agri.)||Rs. 19,586/- per month|
Role & Responsibility:
- Management Trainee: Managerial
- Assistant (Legal) Gd. I/ Sr. Diploma Trainee/ Trainee: Supervisory / Clerical work in Fields and Offices
- Trainee Mate: Supervision of work at fields itself
The pattern of Examination:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply For National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.indiaseeds.com
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online Date Notice||Check Here|
|Duties & Responsibilities||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following certificates/documents as applicable to his/her case along with the print out of the online application and admit card at the time of document verification/Skill Test with originals:-
- Birth Certificate/SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth.
- SSLC/SSC/HSC Mark Sheet.
- Mark Sheets of (each year or each semester) UG Degree and convocational/Provisional Certificate.
- Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional, and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is a must.
- Computer Course Certificate of not less than 6 months duration.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part-time, designation, and details of job or responsibilities clearly (if applicable).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present Employer – as applicable.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government.
- Income and Assets certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person with Disabilities (PWD).
- Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
Note: Candidate has to retain a copy of his online application and admit card carefully till completion of the recruitment process.