National Institute of Ayurveda has Published a Notification For contractual Engagement of posts for Regional Raw Drug Repository(W), National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur. (Deemed to be University). Invites Applications From MD Degree Holder Candidates to Fill up SRF Vacancy on Contractual Basis. More Details Are Given Below.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
National Institute of Ayurveda SRF Recruitment 2021
Walk in Interview will be conducted on the date and time given below for the respective posts in this Institute for appointment of candidates against the post purely on a contractual basis.
|Interview||16-09-2021 Online on Google Meet or Physical|
Jaipur Job Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria of National Institute of Ayurveda SRF Recruitment 2021
- MD. (Ayu-Dravyaguna)
- Rs. 50,000/-
- The appointee will not be paid any Transport / Daily / Medical / Travelling / Telephone / any other allowance.
- The eligible candidates will be called for the interview. Candidates will ONLY be allowed to join if the documents are found original otherwise his/ her selection will be cancelled.
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For National Institute of Ayurveda SRF Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Download National Institute of Ayurveda Notification And Application Form From the Official Website @http://www.nia.nic.in/
- Read Notification or Advertisement Carefully And Fill up Application Form.
- Attach all Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph With the Application Form.
- Send Completed Application to Email Address [email protected]
- Send the application as received before the last date or as received before 09-09-2021 on the last date
- Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- The engagement is on full-time basis. Six days a week (Sunday holiday), 9 am to 4 pm work schedule will be applicable. The holiday schedule of NIA will be applicable.
- The Initial tentative engagement will be for 1 year, which is likely to extended on mutual consent and subject to satisfactory performance of the appointee. The institute, however reserves the right to terminate the services of the appointee before the stipulated period without assigning any reason thereof. The appointee can resign from the assignment with one month prior written notice. The post of RRDR terminus with the project.
- All relevant Rules and Regulations of NIA shall be applicable and the appointee will have to give an undertaking to this effect.
- The appointee is expected to work sincerely to achieve the deliverables and maintain good conduct at the workplace.
- The appointment is on a purely contractual basis and he/she will have no claim whatso ever for further appointment or regularization to any post in the institute.
- The appointee shall maintain confidentially of the data/ any other information that will be collected as part of this program. He/she shall not utilize / publish / disclose any such data / information to any third party without consent of NIA. He/she shall be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement during Agreement during the time of appointment.
- The appointee will be entitled to Twelve (12) leaves in calendar year (One Leave per month on pro rata basis).
- Unveiled leaves will be carried forward to next month, but the leaves will not be carried forward to the next calendar year not could be encased.
- Normally more than 3 continuous leaves will not be permitted.
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|