Union Public Service Commission Has Published Notification For National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2021. UPSC has Started the Recruitment Process of NDA II 2021. UPSC NDA 2 Notification Released on 9th June 2021 on UPSC Official Website. More Details Are Given Below.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2021
NDA Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||09-06-2021|
|Last Date For Apply Online||29-06-2021 at 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||28-06-2021 at 23:59 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)
||29-06-2021 at 06:00 PM|
|Date for online application Withdrawn||06-07-2021 to 12-07-2021 at 06:00 PM|
|Date of Exam||05-09-2021|
|Date of Declaration of Exam Result||December 2022|
|Course Commencing From||02-07-2022|
UPSC NDA Vacancy 2021 Details
An Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 05th September, 2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 148th Course, and for the 110th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd July, 2022. The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission.
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under :—
- National Defence Academy: 370 Posts
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC NDA 2021
Age Limits, Gender and Marital Status
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006 are eligible.
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education. / 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
Penalty For Wrong Answers
- Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Centres of Examination
- Prayagraj (Allahabad),
- Panaji (Goa),
- Port Blair,
- Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
- General: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil / No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online / Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|