Nainital Bank IT Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification Released! The Nainital Bank Limited invites Applications From B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduate/ MCA Degree Holder for Appointment to the Infomation & Technology officer Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates Fill Up Nainital Bank IT Officer Application Form Before the Last Date.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Post||Information & Technology Officer|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank jobs|
Nainital Bank IT Officer Recruitment 2020
In this Page, We Are Provide Information About Nainital Bank IT Officers Job Opening Details like no of Vacancy, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Last Date of Offline Application||23-07-2020|
Nainital Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
- IT Officers: 08 Posts
- Minimum 22 Years
- Maximum 32 Years
- B.E. / B.Tech. (with Computer Science/ IT) / Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ MCA from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum -2- years’ in IT-related projects in any Commercial Bank with particular reference to the FINACLE platform.
- Pay Scale of Rs. 23700 -980/7- 30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/7- 42020 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level).
- CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
- Application fees: Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) including GST which should be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand) and the same should be attached with the application
How to Apply For Nainital Bank IT Officer Recruitment 2020
- The candidates applying for the post/s mentioned above must submit their duly typed application by Registered/ Speed Post addressed to ‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand)’ in the prescribed format (as given below in this notification).
|Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|