NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Has Published Official Notification For Assistant Manager (Grade A) Post. A Total Of 150 Vacancy For Grade A Officer Post. NABARD Grade-A Exam Pattern & Selection Process 2020 is Important to Pass Exam. We Are Mention Full Details About NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020 And Selection Process.
NABARD Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Notification No.||Advertisement No.06/Grade A/2019-20|
|Post||Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020
Selection Process For NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Mains Examination
- Phase III – Interview
Exam Pattern For NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
|Test of Reasoning||20 Marks|
|English Language||40 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40 Marks|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40 Marks|
|Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time – Total Marks: 200|
Phase II – Mains Examination
Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
- General English: (Descriptive – writing skills – online through keyboard). The paper will have descriptive questions.
Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks
The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate shall be assessed through this Descriptive Paper on General English comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing.
(Common for Grade ‘A’ – RDBS, Rajbhasha and Legal)
I) For Grade A (RDBS):
- General Discipline as at (i) in Table 1 – Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
- Specialized Discipline as at (ii) to (xv) in Table 1 -: Paper on related discipline Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Marks
II) For Grade A Rajbhasha:
- The paper will have multiple-choice questions. Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks Proficiency in Hindi including Translation from English to Hindi and Vice versa. The analytical and drafting ability of the candidate shall also be assessed from the descriptive paper.
III) For Grade A (Legal Services):
- The paper will have multiple-choice questions. Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks
Phase III – Interview
Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II – Main Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
- Interview – 25 Marks
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Important Links
- Nabard Assistant Manager Grade A Online Form 2020: Nabard Grade a 2020 Apply Online
- Download 150 Nabard Grade a 2020 Notification Pdf: Click Here
- Nabard Assistant Manager 2020 Syllabus Click Here
- NABARD Official Website: Click Here