MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has Published Notification Regarding Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I Vacancy. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application Before the Last date.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Post||Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I|
|Job Location||Baroda, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Vadodara Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020
Application on plain paper for the appointment of one Project Fellow (PF) on purely temporary basis to work on the project entitled, “Enhancing the potency of surface oxidative debris of graphene oxide through photoelectron spectroscopy and DFT study” funded to Dr. Chetan K. Modi, Principal Investigator by UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore under collaborative research scheme.
MSU Baroda Job Vacancy 2020 Details
- Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I
- At present for 1 (ONE) year; and likely to be extended to a total of three years.
Eligibility Criteria of MSU Baroda Jobs 2020
- M Sc (Chemistry/Applied Chemistry) with a minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent to Grade B (Credit system)/ M.S. UNI-PET will be given preference.
MSU Baroda Project Fellow Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 14,000/- per month + HRA (as per sanction letter)
Note: If the selected candidate has cleared GATENET-JRF, the fellow will be treated as Project Associate-I with Fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- per month +HRA.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates should submit their applications along with bio-data, attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, contact details (including e-mail/mobile) to Dr. Chetan K. Modi, Principal Investigator on or before 19th September 2020.
- Candidates may also send soft copies of all the documents by e-mail to email@example.com
- The position is temporary and will be co-terminated with the project.
- The date and mode of conducting the interview will be communicated through e-mail or telephone only.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs Notification:
- DICDL Manager Recruitment 2022 at Gandhinagar/ Dholera
- Indian Navy SSC Executive Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 10-8-2022 Download PDF Now
- LIC HFL Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ibpsonline.ibps.in
- JMC Recruitment 2022 – Pharmacist / Data Assistant Posts
- District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2022 – Community Health Officer Posts
- RSC Bhopal Recruitment 2022 Govt Jobs in Regional Science Centre
- Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Main Exam Date Released
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Ahmedabad Zone Recruitment 2022 IT Expert Post
- ICPS Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022 | Data Entry Operator & Other Posts
- GPSSB Female Health Worker Document Verification 2022
- Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For GD Military Police
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Eligibility | Last Date
- ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Online Form | Salary | Last Date
- ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Eligibility | Last Date
- ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 apply online | Salary | Last Date
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Recruitment 2022 – CRP PO/MT XII 6432 Posts | Apply Online | Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @igh.sailrsp.co.in
- Sakkarbaug Zoo Management Advisory Society Junagadh Recruitment 2022 | Stockman/ Compounder & Lab Technician Posts