MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has Published Notification Regarding Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I Vacancy. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application Before the Last date.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Post||Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I|
|Job Location||Baroda, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Vadodara Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020
Application on plain paper for the appointment of one Project Fellow (PF) on purely temporary basis to work on the project entitled, “Enhancing the potency of surface oxidative debris of graphene oxide through photoelectron spectroscopy and DFT study” funded to Dr. Chetan K. Modi, Principal Investigator by UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore under collaborative research scheme.
MSU Baroda Job Vacancy 2020 Details
- Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I
- At present for 1 (ONE) year; and likely to be extended to a total of three years.
Eligibility Criteria of MSU Baroda Jobs 2020
- M Sc (Chemistry/Applied Chemistry) with a minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent to Grade B (Credit system)/ M.S. UNI-PET will be given preference.
MSU Baroda Project Fellow Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 14,000/- per month + HRA (as per sanction letter)
Note: If the selected candidate has cleared GATENET-JRF, the fellow will be treated as Project Associate-I with Fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- per month +HRA.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates should submit their applications along with bio-data, attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, contact details (including e-mail/mobile) to Dr. Chetan K. Modi, Principal Investigator on or before 19th September 2020.
- Candidates may also send soft copies of all the documents by e-mail to [email protected]
- The position is temporary and will be co-terminated with the project.
- The date and mode of conducting the interview will be communicated through e-mail or telephone only.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs Notification:
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal