MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has Published Notification Regarding Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I Vacancy. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application Before the Last date.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Post||Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I|
|Job Location||Baroda, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Vadodara Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020
Application on plain paper for the appointment of one Project Fellow (PF) on purely temporary basis to work on the project entitled, “Enhancing the potency of surface oxidative debris of graphene oxide through photoelectron spectroscopy and DFT study” funded to Dr. Chetan K. Modi, Principal Investigator by UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore under collaborative research scheme.
MSU Baroda Job Vacancy 2020 Details
- Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I
- At present for 1 (ONE) year; and likely to be extended to a total of three years.
Eligibility Criteria of MSU Baroda Jobs 2020
- M Sc (Chemistry/Applied Chemistry) with a minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent to Grade B (Credit system)/ M.S. UNI-PET will be given preference.
MSU Baroda Project Fellow Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 14,000/- per month + HRA (as per sanction letter)
Note: If the selected candidate has cleared GATENET-JRF, the fellow will be treated as Project Associate-I with Fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- per month +HRA.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates should submit their applications along with bio-data, attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, contact details (including e-mail/mobile) to Dr. Chetan K. Modi, Principal Investigator on or before 19th September 2020.
- Candidates may also send soft copies of all the documents by e-mail to [email protected]
- The position is temporary and will be co-terminated with the project.
- The date and mode of conducting the interview will be communicated through e-mail or telephone only.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs Notification:
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | Consultant Posts
- DHS Mahisagar Recruitment 2021 | 18 Community Health Officer Posts
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Result Declared – Check Now
- District Health Society Dang Recruitment 2021 | 29 CHO Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Surendranagar Recruitment 2021 | CHO Posts
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician & Other Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | 87 CHO Vacancy
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 5800+ Bank Clerk Jobs
- IRMA Academic Associate Recruitment 2021 in Finance and Accounts Area / Social Sciences Area & Economics Area
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2021 | 101 CHO Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Amreli Recruitment 2021 | 39 Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Morbi Recruitment 2021 | 42 CHO Posts
- Khambhat Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Municipal Engineer Vacancy
- HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 165 Trade Apprentice Vacancy in Nashik
- GSRDC Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary Post
- ITI Dholka Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- (Call Letter Released) Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021 at HC OJAS
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2021-22 | 269 BSF Constable (GD) Vacancies
- District Health Society Surat Recruitment 2021 | 90 Community Health Officer Posts