MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has Published Notification Regarding Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I Vacancy. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application Before the Last date.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Post||Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I|
|Job Location||Baroda, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Vadodara Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020
Application on plain paper for the appointment of one Project Fellow (PF) on purely temporary basis to work on the project entitled, “Enhancing the potency of surface oxidative debris of graphene oxide through photoelectron spectroscopy and DFT study” funded to Dr. Chetan K. Modi, Principal Investigator by UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore under collaborative research scheme.
MSU Baroda Job Vacancy 2020 Details
- Project Fellow and/or Project Associate-I
- At present for 1 (ONE) year; and likely to be extended to a total of three years.
Eligibility Criteria of MSU Baroda Jobs 2020
- M Sc (Chemistry/Applied Chemistry) with a minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent to Grade B (Credit system)/ M.S. UNI-PET will be given preference.
MSU Baroda Project Fellow Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 14,000/- per month + HRA (as per sanction letter)
Note: If the selected candidate has cleared GATENET-JRF, the fellow will be treated as Project Associate-I with Fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- per month +HRA.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For MSU Baroda Project Fellow Recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates should submit their applications along with bio-data, attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, contact details (including e-mail/mobile) to Dr. Chetan K. Modi, Principal Investigator on or before 19th September 2020.
- Candidates may also send soft copies of all the documents by e-mail to [email protected]
- The position is temporary and will be co-terminated with the project.
- The date and mode of conducting the interview will be communicated through e-mail or telephone only.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs Notification:
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- District Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2021 For Ayush Medical Officer posts
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 5 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol