Latest Job in Vadodara! MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Officers Recruitment 2020 Notification Released For the Post of Joint Registrar, Medical Officer (MD), Documentation Officer, Computer Programmer, Chief Accounts Officer, University Engineer, Medical Officer, System Engineer, Public Relations Officer, Programmer. Job Seekers Who are Finding Jobs in Vadodara for Graduate, They Can Apply For Above Posts on or Before 24th July 2020.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Notification No.||ADE 10/16/2020-2021|
|Job Location||Vadodara, Gujarat|
|Job Type||University Jobs|
MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Officers Recruitment 2020
The MSU Baroda has Announced Jobs in Vadodara for freshers & Experienced Candidates. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda invites ‘Online applications’ for NonTeaching Officers’ Cadre Post. 10 jobs in Vadodara for graduate/ CA Jobs in Gujarat/ Master‘s degree Holder. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Starting Date of Online Application||07-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24-07-2020|
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Vacancy 2020 Details
- Joint Registrar
- Medical Officer (MD)
- Documentation Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Chief Accounts Officer
- University Engineer
- Medical Officer
- System Engineer
- Public Relations Officer
Eligibility Criteria For MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Officers Jobs 2020
- Candidates Have passed the qualifying examination for Computer Knowledge in accordance with the provisions of the Gujarat Civil Services Computer Competency Training and Examination Rules, 2006 as amended from time to time
- Possesses adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both and English.
|Post Name||Qualification||Age limits|
|Joint Registrar||Master degree/Bachelor Degree in Law/Labour Law or Post Graduate Diploma in Law/Labour Law of the University.|
At least 12 years of experience as Assistant Professor.
|Chief Accounts Officer||Chartered Accountant (C.A.) or Cost and Works Accountants (I.C.W.A.)/Cost and Management Accountant (C.M.A)|
At least three years’ of experience/ At least 6 years’ of experience as an Assistant Professor
|University Engineer||Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or B.Tech/M. Tech (Civil).|
Three years’ experience in the relevant field.
|Medical Officer (MD)||Possesses a degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) and Post Graduate degree in Medicine.|
At least 5 years’ experience.
|Medical Officer (MBBS)|| Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) degree.|
At least three years’ of clinical experience of working in the Hospital/ Health Centre/ Dispensary of State Government/Central Government/PSU/General Hospital.
|Public Relations Officer||Master degree |
At least five years’ of experience as Public Relation Officer.
|Documentation Officer||Master’s degree in any Social Science|
At least Five years’ of experience in Research Institute/University/State Government/ Central Government/ PSU
|System Engineer||M.C.A.OR M. Tech./M.E / B. Tech/B.E degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology.|
At least ten years’ of relevant experience.
|Programmer||M.C.A.OR M. Tech./M.E / B. Tech/B.E degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology.|
At least five years’ of relevant experience.
|Computer Programmer||M.C.A.OR M. Tech./M.E / B. Tech/B.E degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology.|
At least three years’ of relevant experience.
MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Officers Salary/Pay Scale
|Joint Registrar, Chief Accounts Officer, University Engineer, Medical Officer (MD), Public Relations Officer, System Engineer,||Level-11, Minimum Pay Rs. 67,700 as per pay matrix, As per 7th Pay Commission.|
|Programmer||Level-10, Minimum Pay Rs. 56,100 as per pay matrix, As per 7th Pay Commission|
|Computer Programmer, Documentation Officer, Medical Officer (MBBS)||Level-9, Minimum Pay Rs. 53,100 as per pay matrix) As per 7th Pay Commission|
- Personal Interview.
- Other Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/SEBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- A person with Benchmark disability: No Fee
- Payment Mode: online (Net Banking, Credit Card, ATMCum- Debit card etc)
How to Apply For MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Officers Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://cc.msubaroda.ac.in
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Recruitment Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Also, Check Latest Gujarat Jobs 2020:
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | 144 Assistant, MTS, Postman Jobs
- Jamnabai General Hospital Vadodara Recruitment For Staff Nurse Posts 2020
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 | 10 ECG Technician, Radiographic Technician Posts
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 | 45 JRF, SRF, Peon, Account Clerk & Other