MRPL Recruitment 2019: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has Released Short Notice of recruitment for the various post. MRPL Invited application from eligible Indian candidates for various posts. This vacancy allocated for non-management cadre into Security Inspector, Junior Officer, Junior Chemist Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee & Trainee Assistant posts. Good Chance for those candidates who are finding Central govt jobs in Karnataka State.
MRPL Recruitment 2019 | Non-Management Cadre Vacancies
MRPL Recruitment 2019
|Job Recruitment Board||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has published recruitment notice on MRPL official website. as per the MRPL Recruitment Notification 2019, a total of 233 vacancies are there. To know About MRPL Mangalore recruitment 2019 Details like Education Qualification, age limits, Salary/Pay Scale, How to apply, etc Given below on this page. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online Before 09-11-2019 at www.mrpl.co.in recruitment 2019
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||11-10-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09-11-2019|
MRPL Vacancy Details
- Security Inspector, Grade-JM3: 13 Posts
- Junior Officer-official Language Implementation, Grade-JM3: 1 Post
- Junior Chemist Trainee: 6 Posts
- Technical Assistant Trainee(Chemical): 113 Posts
- Technical Assistant Trainee(Mechanical): 27 Posts
- Technical Assistant Trainee(Electrical): 36 Posts
- Technical Assistant Trainee(Instrumentation): 25 Posts
- Draftsman Trainee: 1 Post
- Trainee Assistant(Finance): 2 Posts
- Trainee Assistant(Materials): 4 Posts
- Trainee Assistant(Hindi): 4 Posts
- Trainee Assistant: 1 Post
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria For MRPL Vacancy
|Post Name||Education Qualification & Experience|
|Junior Officer-Official Language Implementation||
|Junior Chemist Trainee||
|Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical)||
|Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical)||
|Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical)||
|Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation)||
|Trainee Assistant (Finance)||
|Trainee Assistant (Materials)||
|Trainee Assistant (Hindi)||
- Age Limits Mentioned in Category Wise Vacancy Details Image
MRPL Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process will consist of a Written Test followed by Skill Test (if required by MRPL), Physical Test (if required by MRPL) and Document Scrutiny. The candidates who are successful in the Written Test, Skill Test (if applicable) and Physical Test (if applicable) as per the criteria of MRPL will only be considered for Document Scrutiny. The Management reserves the right to add, modify or delete any test, as the case may be, to the selection process. The above tests are in addition to the mandatory pre-employment medical examination.
- Written Test
MRPL Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Written Test (Duration- 120 Minutes):
The Written Test will comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions, consisting of two sections;
(1) General Awareness of 40 marks (consisting of 40 objective questions) and
(2) Discipline/Subject of 80 marks (consisting of 80 objective questions) for a total of 120 minutes duration (Grand Total of 120 Marks).
- All questions carry 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
- The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying.
The minimum percentage of marks required to qualify the written test shall be as under:
- Un-Reserved (UR)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and OBC (Including Non-creamy layer) – 60%
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ Persons with Disability(PWD)- 50%
MRPL Written Test Centre
- The written test will be conducted at centres in Karnataka only.
- However, MRPL reserves the right to add any written test centre.
- No change in centre of examination will be allowed under any circumstances.
- MRPL reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that Centre to appear from another Centre.
- MRPL also reserves the right to divert candidates of any Centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
Salary/ Pay Scale for MRPL Jobs
|Security Inspector, Grade-JM3||Rs. 13800/- to 38500/-|
|Junior Officer-official Language Implementation, Grade-JM3||Rs. 13800/- to 38500/-|
|Junior Chemist Trainee||Rs. 30,000/- per month during the period of training|
|Technical Assistant Trainee(Chemical)|
|Technical Assistant Trainee(Mechanical)|
|Technical Assistant Trainee(Electrical)|
|Technical Assistant Trainee(Instrumentation)|
MRPL Exam Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Fee Non-Refuntedal
- Payment Mode: Online (Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Card, E-Challan Through SBI Bank)
How to apply MRPL Recruitment Vacancy
- Candidates first go to MRPL official website: mrpl.co.in
- Then Goto Human Resource → Careers Section
- Find and click on Recruitment in Non-Management Cadre notified vide Advt. No. 78/2019
- Read Notification and click on apply
- Fill up Application Form
- Final Click on submit button
- Download & Save Application For Future Use.