MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020: Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu has Published Advertisement Released For Assistant Surgeon Vacancy on Contract Basis. Applications are invited only through online mode for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (General) on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Before The Last Date.
MRB Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu|
|Post||Assistant Surgeon (General)|
|Job Type||Medical Jobs|
MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 223 Posts @www.mrb.tn.gov.in
|Starting Date of Online Application||22-05-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29-05-2020|
|Date of Examination
||The tentatively second week of June
MRB Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs: 57 Years
- General/ Other: 35 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
- Candidates Should Have an MBBS Degree.
- Level-22 Rs.56,100/- – 1,77,500/-
- Computer-based examination.
MRB Selection Procedure For Assistant Surgeon (General) 2020 – Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Check Here
Certificate of Physical Fitness
- Candidates provisionally selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness after their selection in the form prescribed for “Executive Posts”.
- The Standard of vision prescribed for the posts is “Standard – III” or better
- Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/SCA/DAP(PH) Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website @www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application
- Select the name of the post(s).
- All the required particulars are entered without skipping any field And Fill up the Application Form.
- Upload Recruited Documents, Photo & Signature Image.
- And, Pay the City Manager Application Form Fee (as applicable) for the examination.
- Finally, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Print For Future Use.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available on the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for download.
- No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. Intimation regarding the availability of hall ticket for download will be sent to the registered email ID / SMS to the registered mobile number
- Online Application Form: Registration | Login
- MRB Notification For Assistant Surgeon (General): Download
- MRB Official Website: Check here
We Hope That the Information’s About MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2020 Given Above on this Page Which is Very Useful For You. Candidates can visit the Official Website to get more details about MRB Recruitment 2020. For More Information About the MRB Jobs 2020, the Latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. Which will be published on the official website. Also, visit our website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly for getting the Latest job Updates.