Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has Released a Recruitment Notification For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Electrical & Civil Posts. MGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Graduates. Applications Are Invited From B.E. (Electrical & Civil)/ B.Tech (Electrical & Civil) Degree Holder.
MGVCL Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Notification No.||JE/01/2021 | JE/03/2021|
|Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)|
|Job Type||Engineering Jobs|
MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
MGVCL Junior Engineer Bharti Online Form Start on 21st January 2021 And Ends on 14th February 2021. There is a good opportunity for civil and electrical engineering job seekers of Gujarat. MGVCL Recruitment Notification is available on the Official Website at https://www.mgvcl.com.
|Last Date||14-02-2021 at 06:00 PM|
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vacancy 2021 Details
19 VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL) Vacancies
03 VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – CIVIL) Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria of MGVCL Job Vacancy 2021
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and
- For Reserved Category: 40 years on the date of advertisement (Date:21.01.2021).
|Electrical||Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech (Electrical) only from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th and 8th Semester without ATKT
The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer
|Civil||Full time/ regular B.E. (Civil)/ B.Tech. (Civil) only from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th and 8th Semester without ATKT.
The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations. Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Salary/Pay Scale
Fixed Remuneration Respectively per month.
- 1st Year Rs. 37000/-
- 2nd Year Rs. 39000/-
- 3rd Year Rs. 39000/-
- 4th Year Rs. 39000/-
- 5th Year Rs. 39000/-
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-333 dated 03.12.2003.
- Online Exam
MGVCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Knowledge||10%|
|Section – III||Electrical/Civil Engineering*||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer Knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
- The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be a negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at the total marks scored.
- In case of the Written Test examination, the evaluation of the OMR Sheets of the written test shall be evaluated on the computer, as per entries made in OMR Sheets by the Candidates.
Section-III (Electrical) Includes topic like:
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc.
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass etc.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and other Electrical Engineering topics etc.
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Power Engineering.
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies.
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing.
Section-III (Civil) Includes topic like:
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Planning.
- Quantity Estimation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Environment 1 and 2.
- Hydraulic Structure.
- Transportation Engineer 1 and 2 (Road).
- Town Planning.
- Professional Practice.
- Building Code etc.
- Other related subject.
- Rs.500.00 for UR, SEBC and EWS candidates
- Rs.250.00 for ST & SC candidates
- Payment Mode: Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
How to Apply Online For MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.mgvcl.com/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Electrical | Civil|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad CTL Post-Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Programme Manager Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Patan Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Clerk & Accountant Vacancy
- Development Commissioner Office Gujarat Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Law Officer Vacancy
- Deesa Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Assistant & Other Posts
- Deesa Nagarpalika Safai Kamdar Recruitment 2021
- ITI Kalavad Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- Vidhyadeep Campus Surat Recruitment 2021 | 85+ Principal, Professor & Other Posts
- GMERS Medical College & General Hospital Vadnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse Posts
- GACL Recruitment 2021 | Executive Trainee, Chief Manager and Other Posts
- BVB GIPCL Academy Recruitment 2021 | Office Assistant and Other Posts
- GMDC Kutch Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Computer Operator, Wireman & Other
- GGRC Recruitment For Assistant Consultant Posts 2021
- (21) Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online @HC-Ojas
- Gujcost Recruitment 2021 | Scientific Officer Post
- Jambusar Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Bharti
- Rajkot Urban Development Authority RUDA Recruitment 2021 | MIS Expert Vacancy
- Health Department Kutch District Recruitment 2021 | Anesthetist & Biomedical Engineer
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|