Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has Released a Recruitment Notification For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Electrical & Civil Posts. MGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Graduates. Applications Are Invited From B.E. (Electrical & Civil)/ B.Tech (Electrical & Civil) Degree Holder.
MGVCL Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Notification No.||JE/01/2021 | JE/03/2021|
|Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)|
|Job Type||Engineering Jobs|
MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
MGVCL Junior Engineer Bharti Online Form Start on 21st January 2021 And Ends on 14th February 2021. There is a good opportunity for civil and electrical engineering job seekers of Gujarat. MGVCL Recruitment Notification is available on the Official Website at https://www.mgvcl.com.
|Last Date||14-02-2021 at 06:00 PM|
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vacancy 2021 Details
19 VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL) Vacancies
03 VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – CIVIL) Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria of MGVCL Job Vacancy 2021
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and
- For Reserved Category: 40 years on the date of advertisement (Date:21.01.2021).
|Electrical||Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech (Electrical) only from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th and 8th Semester without ATKT
The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer
|Civil||Full time/ regular B.E. (Civil)/ B.Tech. (Civil) only from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th and 8th Semester without ATKT.
The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations. Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Salary/Pay Scale
Fixed Remuneration Respectively per month.
- 1st Year Rs. 37000/-
- 2nd Year Rs. 39000/-
- 3rd Year Rs. 39000/-
- 4th Year Rs. 39000/-
- 5th Year Rs. 39000/-
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-333 dated 03.12.2003.
- Online Exam
MGVCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Knowledge||10%|
|Section – III||Electrical/Civil Engineering*||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer Knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
- The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be a negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at the total marks scored.
- In case of the Written Test examination, the evaluation of the OMR Sheets of the written test shall be evaluated on the computer, as per entries made in OMR Sheets by the Candidates.
Section-III (Electrical) Includes topic like:
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc.
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass etc.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and other Electrical Engineering topics etc.
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Power Engineering.
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies.
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing.
Section-III (Civil) Includes topic like:
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Planning.
- Quantity Estimation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Environment 1 and 2.
- Hydraulic Structure.
- Transportation Engineer 1 and 2 (Road).
- Town Planning.
- Professional Practice.
- Building Code etc.
- Other related subject.
- Rs.500.00 for UR, SEBC and EWS candidates
- Rs.250.00 for ST & SC candidates
- Payment Mode: Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
How to Apply Online For MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.mgvcl.com/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Electrical | Civil|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- GSRTC Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | COPA, Welder & Other Posts
- RMC Surveyor Recruitment 2021 | ITI Pass Jobs in Rajkot
- GIIC Ltd Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary Post
- Gujarat Prisons Department Recruitment 2021 | Legal Officer Vacancy at Ahmedabad And Vadodara
- VNSGU Recruitment 2021 | 52 Legal Officer & Other Posts
- Sardar Patel University Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vocational Training Center Danta Recruitment 2021 | Electrician & Other Posts
- PNB Ahmedabad Peon Recruitment 2021 | Punjab National Bank Peon Jobs
- GMERS Medical College Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Accounting Officer, & Other Posts
- Children University Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Professor Posts
- Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Jr Clerk. Steno & Other Posts
- Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Gujarat Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Academic Associate Recruitment 2021 in Social Sciences Area & Economics Area
- IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Site – Coordinator, Data Collector & Other Posts
- (2000+) Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
- Sumul Dairy Surat Recruitment 2021 | Fitter / Wireman & Other Posts
- Office of the Commissioner Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Walk-in-interview
- Kalavad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Station Fire Officer & Other Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|