MGVCL has Released the Syllabus of Examination for the post of Health, Safety & Environment Officer. Applied Candidates Can Check Complete Details on this Page.
MGVCL Health, Safety & Environment Officer Syllabus 2021
Safety: Identify accident-prone areas and adopt methods for reducing accidents following safety precautions. (34% Weightage in Exam)
- Analysis of Accident/ Hazard, Causes, Identification, Evaluation & Control of Hazard.
- Analysis of Safety equipment and their uses. Introduction of first aid, operation of Electrical
- Knowledge of General Safety, Occupational health and hygiene
- Study of risk at work site and preparation and initiation of reports
- Visit of accident prone area, practical usages of Safety belt, helmet, gloves, goggles, Safety shoes, Gum boots, Earthing Rod and Operating Rod.
- Methods adopted for Reducing Accidents, Investigation of Accidents, Safety slogans, Principles of Accident, Accident radio study, identification of unsafe mechanical/physical conditions, and identification of unsafe acts. Frequency rate, prevention methods.
- Electrical safety: Identify various techniques of earthing standards and earth fault protection.
- Safe limits of voltages, distance from lines, etc. Joints and connections, Overload and short circuit protection.
- Earthing standards and earth fault protection, Protection against voltage fluctuations, effects of shock on human body hazards.
- Electrical equipment in hazardous atmosphere.
- Introduction of Safety Management, Safety Policy, Safety Committee, Safety Review, CEA Safety Regulation 2010, Responsibility of Management, Safety Officers Duties & Responsibilities, Safety Targets, Objectives, Standards, Practices and performances. Motivation & communication as part of Safety Program. Role of a supervisor.
- General causes and classification of fire, detection of fire, extinguishing methods, fire fighting installations with and without water.
- Disaster management floods, earthquake, cyclone, and slides, etc.
Health (33% Weightage in Exam)
- Health – Cleanness, Disposal of Waste, Ventilation and Temperatures, Dust & Fumes, Drinking Water, Lighting, Latrines & urinals.
- First Aid Appliances, Canteen, Shelters for rest & lunch, Welfare offers, Right & Obligation of employees.
- Good housekeeping, Disposal of scrap and other trade wastes.
- Identify and select respiratory personal protective devices and carry out its maintenance
Environment (33% Weightage in Exam)
- Safety and Protection of existing environment, Principles & practices in Prevention & control of Pollution, Water Pollution, Introduction to Hazardous Waste Management.
- Environmental pollution – causes, effects and control measures of air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution.
- Developing a workplace Safety and Health Policy.
- Planning – Safety and Health objectives and Targets, performance standards.
- Implementation and Operation Structure and responsibilities, individual responsibilities, Safety consultation.
- Awareness and competence.
- Communication – information coming into the organization.
- Document control: Safety and Health System records.
MGVCL Deputy Superintendent Syllabus 2021: Check Here
MGVCL Deputy Health, Safety & Environment Officer Syllabus 2021: Check Here
|MGVCL Health, Safety & Environment Officer Syllabus PDF||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Shri. K.K. Shastri Government Commerce College Recruitment 2023 | Staff Bharti
- DUHU Sabarkantha Recruitment 2023 | Medical Officer Post
- 6752 Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Online Form @e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in
- NHM Vadodara Recruitment 2023 | Data Entry Operator & Other
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2023 | 115 SSB Head Constable Bharti
- Surat Urban Health Project Recruitment 2023 | 84 Medical Officer Posts
- ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 Apply by Email
- DRDA Dahod Recruitment 2023 | Consultant Posts
- SMC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023 | 50 Vacancy
- Viramgam Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 | Driver, Clerk & Other Posts
- General Hospital Bharuch Recruitment 2023 | Staff Nurse & Dental Assistant post
- VMC Sub Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2023 @https://vmc.gov.in
- Mangrol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 – Safai Kamdar Bharti
- BOB Office Assistant Recruitment 2023 in Chhota Udepur
- Anand Health Department Recruitment 2023 – Medical Officer Posts
- Shree Mahatma Gandhi Smarak General Hospital Surendranagar Recruitment 2023
- Civil Hospital Himmatnagar Recruitment 2023 – STLS & Other Posts
- GSSSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 1446 Steno & Other Posts
- DHS Chhota Udepur Recruitment 2023 Ayush Medical Officer & Other Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|