MGVCL has Released the Syllabus of Examination for the post of Health, Safety & Environment Officer. Applied Candidates Can Check Complete Details on this Page.
MGVCL Health, Safety & Environment Officer Syllabus 2021
Safety: Identify accident-prone areas and adopt methods for reducing accidents following safety precautions. (34% Weightage in Exam)
- Analysis of Accident/ Hazard, Causes, Identification, Evaluation & Control of Hazard.
- Analysis of Safety equipment and their uses. Introduction of first aid, operation of Electrical
- Knowledge of General Safety, Occupational health and hygiene
- Study of risk at work site and preparation and initiation of reports
- Visit of accident prone area, practical usages of Safety belt, helmet, gloves, goggles, Safety shoes, Gum boots, Earthing Rod and Operating Rod.
- Methods adopted for Reducing Accidents, Investigation of Accidents, Safety slogans, Principles of Accident, Accident radio study, identification of unsafe mechanical/physical conditions, and identification of unsafe acts. Frequency rate, prevention methods.
- Electrical safety: Identify various techniques of earthing standards and earth fault protection.
- Safe limits of voltages, distance from lines, etc. Joints and connections, Overload and short circuit protection.
- Earthing standards and earth fault protection, Protection against voltage fluctuations, effects of shock on human body hazards.
- Electrical equipment in hazardous atmosphere.
- Introduction of Safety Management, Safety Policy, Safety Committee, Safety Review, CEA Safety Regulation 2010, Responsibility of Management, Safety Officers Duties & Responsibilities, Safety Targets, Objectives, Standards, Practices and performances. Motivation & communication as part of Safety Program. Role of a supervisor.
- General causes and classification of fire, detection of fire, extinguishing methods, fire fighting installations with and without water.
- Disaster management floods, earthquake, cyclone, and slides, etc.
Health (33% Weightage in Exam)
- Health – Cleanness, Disposal of Waste, Ventilation and Temperatures, Dust & Fumes, Drinking Water, Lighting, Latrines & urinals.
- First Aid Appliances, Canteen, Shelters for rest & lunch, Welfare offers, Right & Obligation of employees.
- Good housekeeping, Disposal of scrap and other trade wastes.
- Identify and select respiratory personal protective devices and carry out its maintenance
Environment (33% Weightage in Exam)
- Safety and Protection of existing environment, Principles & practices in Prevention & control of Pollution, Water Pollution, Introduction to Hazardous Waste Management.
- Environmental pollution – causes, effects and control measures of air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution.
- Developing a workplace Safety and Health Policy.
- Planning – Safety and Health objectives and Targets, performance standards.
- Implementation and Operation Structure and responsibilities, individual responsibilities, Safety consultation.
- Awareness and competence.
- Communication – information coming into the organization.
- Document control: Safety and Health System records.
MGVCL Deputy Superintendent Syllabus 2021: Check Here
MGVCL Deputy Health, Safety & Environment Officer Syllabus 2021: Check Here
|MGVCL Health, Safety & Environment Officer Syllabus PDF||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Apply @hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat 108 GVK EMRI Recruitment 2022 – Emergency Medical Technician Posts @emri.in
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2022 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Police PSI Physical Test Result 2022 Released PDF @psirbgujarat2021.in
- ICAR-DMAPR Recruitment 2022 | Junior Research Fellow Post
- DMAPR Recruitment 2022 – Young Professional Post
- JAU Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Walk-in-interview
- JAU Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | 570 Western Region Apprentice Bharti
- NHM Bhavnagar Recruitment 2022 | Medical Officer Post
- SMIMER Field Investigator Recruitment 2022 – SMC Jobs
- (Interview) SMIMER Recruitment 2022 | Research Scientist Posts
- SMC Recruitment 2022 For Executive Engineer Posts
- GPCL Recruitment 2022 – Assistant & Other Posts
- AAU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 January 2022 Download PDF Now
- GSHHDC Recruitment 2022 – Legal Executive Post
- DICDL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 – Water
- ICPS Chhotaudepur Recruitment 2022 – House father Posts
- District Health Society Vadodara Recruitment 2022 | Lab Technician and Other Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|