Kolkata Police Recruitment 2023: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has Released Information to Applicants for Submission of Applications for Recruitment to the Posts of Constable & Lady Constable in Kolkata Police – 2022. The Recruitment of Constables & Lady Constables in Kolkata Police. WBPRB has Released an Official Notification For Kolkata police constable Recruitment 2023 @wbpolice.gov.in. Interested Candidates Can Check Complete Details About Latest Upcoming Kolkata Police Bharti 2023.
Updates: Recently, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Published a revised Short Notice of Kolkata Lady Constable Vacancy. As Per the Old Notification Total of 256 Vacancies, Now the vacancy has been increased to 856 Posts. So Now Male and Female Total of 2266 Vacancies in Kolkata police constable Recruitment 2022. You Can Check the revised Official Notice on the Official Website or on this Page Below.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2023
|Job Recruitment Board||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Notification No.||Constable & Lady Constable in Kolkata Police – 2022.|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
Kolkata police constable Recruitment 2023
|Kolkata police constable recruitment 2022 date||29-5-2022|
|Admit Card Download Date||Notify Soon|
|Kolkata Constable Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Constable Result||Notify Soon|
Kolkata Police Vacancy 2023 Details
|UR [CIVIC Volunteers]||59||48|
|UR (Sports Quota)||23||19|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||76||17|
|ST [CIVIC Volunteers]||38||8|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||216||79|
|SC [Civic Volunteers]||44||16|
|Other Backward Classes – A (OBC – A)||51||36|
|OBC – A [EC]||35||26|
|OBC – A [HG]||26||17|
|OBC – A [Civic Volunteers]||12||8|
|Other Backward Classes – B (OBC – B)||33||23|
|OBC – B [EC]||17||15|
|OBC – B [HG]||12||8|
|OBC – B [Civic Volunteers]||11||8|
- Must be a Citizen of India.
- The applicant must not be less than 18 (eighteen) years old and must not be more than 27 (twenty seven) years old as on 01/01/2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes as per extant rules/orders of the Government. The upper age limit is also relaxable for Home Guards Personnel as per existing Government Rules. However, Age relaxation is NOT available to Civic Volunteers.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- The applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali language, provided that the provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
- For the applicant of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts, the provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official Language Act, 1961 (West Ben. Act XXIV of 1961) shall be applicable.
Minimum Physical Measurement of Candidates:
|Posts||Category||Height (Barefoot) (in cm.)||Weight (in kg.)||Chest (in cm)|
|Constable (Male)||Candidates of all categories
(except Gorkhas, Garhwalies,
|167||57||78 cms. (without expansion)
83 cms. (with expansion – 5 cms.)
|160||53||76 cms. (without expansion)
81 cms. (with expansion – 5 cms.)
|Lady Constable||Candidates of all categories
(except Gorkhas, Garhwalies,
Kolkata police constable Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500
Selection Procedure For Kolkata Police Recruitment 2023
The posts of Constable/Lady Constable in the Kolkata Police shall be filled up on the basis of qualifying the Preliminary Written Test which will act as a screening examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Written Examination and Interview to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
A. Preliminary Written Test (Full Marks – 100): –
- Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ-based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature.
- There would be 100 objective-type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying 01 (one) mark each.
- The duration of this test will be 1(one) hour.
The question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali). Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects:-
- General Awareness and General Knowledge: 40 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard): 30 Marks
- Reasoning: 30 Marks
- There will be NEGATIVE marking for each incorrect answer.
- ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Preliminary Written Test.
- The qualifying marks in the Preliminary Written Test to appear for the next stage will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- The marks obtained by a candidate in the preliminary written test will not be considered for preparing the final merit list.
B.Physical Measurement Test
- The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates as given Above will be tested by using Electronic Machines of those who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test.
- The chest measurement (only for Male candidates) will be taken by using a measuring tape
C.Physical Efficiency Test:
Candidates who qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET as furnished below.
|Posts||Event for PET||Timing|
|Constable||1600 (sixteen hundred) meters distance run||6 (six) minutes 30 (thirty) seconds|
|Lady Constable||800 (eight hundred) meters run||4 (four) minutes 30 (thirty) seconds|
D. Final Written Exam (Full Marks: 85)
- All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Final Written Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- The Final Written Examination will have 85 (eighty-five) Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying 01 (one) mark each.
- The duration of the examination will be 1 (One) hour.
- The question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali) except for questions in the English language.
Question of the Final Written Examination shall be from the following subjects:-
- A. General Awareness and General Knowledge – 25 Marks
- B. English – 10 Marks
- C. Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) – 25 Marks
- D. Reasoning and Logical Analysis – 25 Marks
E.Interview (Full Marks – 15)
- A limited number of candidates will be called for Interview in accordance with merit.
- In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested.
- Candidates’ ability to speak in Bengali will also be tested in his/her Interview.
F. Verification of Character And Antecedents
- All provisionally selected candidates will be required to fill up a ‘Verification Roll’ which will be thoroughly enquired into by the authority concerned
G. Medical Examination
- All provisionally selected candidates will be sent for Medical Examination at the State Government designated hospitals.
- The selected candidates should be in good mental and physical health. They should be free from any deformity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of their work.
- The candidates will undergo all necessary medical tests as prescribed by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal from time to time.
- The certificate of medical fitness will be issued by an authorized medical officer.
Kolkata police constable recruitment Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only)||Rs. 150||Rs. 20||Rs. 170|
|Scheduled Caste (West Bengal only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|Scheduled Tribe (West Bengal only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
- Payment Mode: Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees shall be made through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net-Banking of any Bank.
- Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and UPI App.
Get Daily Job Updates On Telegram
How to Apply Online For Kolkata Police Recruitment 2023
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://wbprb.applythrunet.co.in
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check the Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Important Links
|Kolkata police recruitment 2022 apply online||Registration || Login|
|Kolkata Lady Constable Revised Vacancy Position||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Shri. K.K. Shastri Government Commerce College Recruitment 2023 | Staff Bharti
- DUHU Sabarkantha Recruitment 2023 | Medical Officer Post
- 6752 Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Online Form @e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in
- NHM Vadodara Recruitment 2023 | Data Entry Operator & Other
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2023 | 115 SSB Head Constable Bharti
- Surat Urban Health Project Recruitment 2023 | 84 Medical Officer Posts
- ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 Apply by Email
- DRDA Dahod Recruitment 2023 | Consultant Posts
- SMC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023 | 50 Vacancy
- Viramgam Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 | Driver, Clerk & Other Posts
- General Hospital Bharuch Recruitment 2023 | Staff Nurse & Dental Assistant post
- VMC Sub Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2023 @https://vmc.gov.in
- Mangrol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 – Safai Kamdar Bharti
- BOB Office Assistant Recruitment 2023 in Chhota Udepur
- Anand Health Department Recruitment 2023 – Medical Officer Posts
- Shree Mahatma Gandhi Smarak General Hospital Surendranagar Recruitment 2023
- Civil Hospital Himmatnagar Recruitment 2023 – STLS & Other Posts
- GSSSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 1446 Steno & Other Posts
- DHS Chhota Udepur Recruitment 2023 Ayush Medical Officer & Other Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|