KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 Notification Released! Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited is Going to Fill up Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts. KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee Online Form Will be Start on 6th July 2020 and ends on 31st July 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Before the Last Date.
KIOCL Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited|
|Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Job Type||Engineering Jobs|
KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020
KIOCL Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification Published on Their Official Website And Apply Online Link Available on 6th July 2020. Selected Candidates Will be Placed on Bengaluru. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About KIOCL Recruitment 2020 Exam From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Commencement of online submission of
application by candidates
|Last date for submission of online application by candidates||31-07-2020|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of
application along with requisite documents
|Interview date||Will be communicated by e-mail to eligible candidates only or visit our website for more information|
KIOCL Limited Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs
- Maximum 27 Years
The upper age limit is relaxed by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy Layer) categories
- Engineering Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019.
- Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC Candidates Aggregate of All Semesters of Engineering Degree.
- CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC Candidates.
- The selected candidates are required to execute a Bond along with a surety to serve the company for a minimum period of 4 years from the date of joining to the company in the form and manner prescribed by the company.
Training & Probation
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one-year w.e.f date of joining as GET. After successful completion of one-year training, the candidates will be placed under probation for one year.
- Rs.40000-3%-140000/- (E0)
- GATE Rank/Score
- Personal Interview
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST PWD Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” Payable at Bengaluru
How to Apply For KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs ?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.kioclltd.in
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Demand Draft.
- Then Upload Photo, Signature Image.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
- The Downloaded Application With Self-Attested Photocopies of all The Documents in Support of the Information Given by the Candidate In their on-line Application, GATE Result Sheet Along with Demand Draft (if applicable) Should Reach Joint General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru – 560034 on or before 10.08.2020 by post.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
We Hope That the Information About KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 Given Above on this Page is Very Useful For You. Candidates Can Visit the Official Website For more details about the KIOCL Jobs. Also, Admit Card, Merit List, Selection List, Result, etc. It will be published on the official website. Visit Our Website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly To Easily Get The Latest Job Updates.
Important Documents in Interview
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies.
- Print out of On-line filled application form
- Recent passport size Photo
- Proof of age
- Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates, from 10th Standard onwards)
- GATE 2019/2020 Score sheet downloaded from GATE Website.
- Persons with Disability shall produce a certificate with a photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/EWS certificate from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to Creamy Layer.