JKSSB Account Assistant Syllabus 2020 is Here! If You Are Searching For Full JKSSB Account Assistant Syllabus PDF, So Now You Are on Right Place. We Are Describe All Details About J&K Services Selection Board Account Assistant post Syllabus & Exam Pattern Below on this page. If Any Candidates Have Query Related JKSSB Account Assitant Recruitment, You Can Comment On this Post And We will try to Reply as Soon as Possible.
JKSSB Account Assistant Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern
|Exam Board||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Account Assistant|
|Job location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test & DV|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Available Below|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
JKSSB Account Assitant Selection Process 2020
- Written Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
JKSSB Account Assitant Exam Pattern 2020
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions only.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Exam Duration 02 Hours
- Total of 120 Marks.
|01||General Knowledge with special reference to J&K||30|
|04||Knowledge of Computer Applications||30|
|05||Accountancy and Book Keeping||30|
JKSSB Account Assistant Syllabus 2020
Syllabus for Written test (Objective Type) for the post of Panchayats Accounts Assistant:
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K
- Popular names of personalities (Religion, Politics, Scientific discoveries, Geographical, Sports, History)
- Constitution of India – Formation, Fundamental rights, Directive principles.
- 73rd amendment of the constitution of India.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes- Guidelines and objectives.
- Important Tourist Destinations.
- History of J&K- places and their importance.
- Sustainable Development Goal.
- Agriculture in economic development, industrialization and economic development.
- Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 (as amended up to October 2018 and rules)
- Climate and crops in J&K and India.
- Current events of Local, National and International importance.
- Theory of Probability.
- Tabulation and compilation of data.
- Methods of collecting primary and secondary data.
- Theory of Attributes- Basic concept and their applications.
- Sampling and Non-Sampling errors.
- Analysis of Time Series components.
- Demography- Census, its feature and functions.
- Vital Statistics- Measures of fertility, Measures of Mortality, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates.
- Set Theory- Basic Concepts and Applications.
- Matrices & Determinants, simultaneous Linear Equations.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Introduction of Economics- Basic concept and Principles.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Budgeting including own resource generation and budgeting for Panchayat.
- Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology.
- Growth and development: – Meaning, Scope, Difference & Relevance.
- Inflation; Meaning, Types, Effects
- Production, cost and efficiency.
- Factors of production and laws.
- Demand analysis.
- Theory of Consumers demands using indifference curve technique.
- Pricing under various forms of Markets.
- Concept of Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP)
Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Introduction and Objectives.
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Bringing a computer to life.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & Output Devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus.
- Terms and Abbreviation used in IT.
Accountancy and Book Keeping
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting.
- Bank reconciliation Statement.
- Financial Management/Statements.
- Partnership Accounts.
- Ledger Accounts.
- Cash Book, Financial Audit.
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping.
- Rules for journalizing.
- Trial Balance.
- Trading Account.
- Profit Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Concept of Social Accounting, Social Audit and cash-based single entry system of accounting.
- Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Biology- Important Inventions and their inventor; Important and Interesting facts about human body parts; Nutrition in Animals and Plants; diseases and their causes like bacteria; Viruses and Protozoa.
- Chemistry- Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses; Chemical name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris etc.; Chemical Change and Physical Change; Properties of Gases; surface Chemistry; Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Physics- Important inventions and their inventor; S.I Units; Motion; Sound; light; Wave; energy; Electricity.
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|