Latest J&K Bank Recruitment News! JK Bank specialist officer Recruitment 2020 Notification Released For Recruitment of Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Chief Investment/Treasury Officer, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chartered Accountants (CA), Economists, Engineer (Civil Engineer), Mechanical Engineers Posts. Online applications are invited from Domiciles of the Union Territory Of Jammu & Kashmir for the appointment of specialized officers in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited. JK Bank Specialist officer Online Form Start on 3rd July 2020 And Ends on 18th July 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Don’t Wait For the last Date and Apply As Soon As Possible.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
JK Bank Specialist officer Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||03-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18-07-2020|
J&K Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||01||Rs. 68,680 to 76,520/-|
|Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||01|
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||01|
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||05||Rs. 42,020/- to 51,490/-|
|Engineer (Civil Engineer)||08||Rs.31,705/- to 45,950/-|
Eligibility Criteria of JK Bank Specialist officer Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Qualification||Age limits|
|Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||Ph.D./Master’s degree preferably in Finance, Economics or related subjects.
Minimum 10 years of experience
|Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||CA/MBA/PGDM /CFA or other relevant postgraduate qualification|
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||Engineering Graduate (IT) or MCA
15 years of experience
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||Chartered Accountant,
Additional qualification MBA FinanceExp. 3 years as Chartered Accountant,
|Economists||Post Graduate Degree in Economics
Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Economist
|Engineer (Civil Engineer)||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/ /Architecture or Master’s degree in Valuation of real estate|
|Mechanical Engineers||Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial engineering or Master’s degree in Valuation of plant & machinery|
- Selection will be through interview only.
- Online application fee of Rs.2500/-
- J&K Bank Staff: No Fee
- Payment Mode: online
How to Apply JK Bank Specialist officer Jobs 2020?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.jkbank.com
- Then Click on ‘Careers’ on the Main Screen.
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|