JK Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020: The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. has Going to Fill up Probationary Officer Post. JK Bank invites application from Domicile of J&K- UT for appointment to the Post of Probationary Officer. Graduate Candidates of JK Can Apply Online Form 2nd July 2020. Interested & Eligible Applicants Can Fill up JK Bank Probationary Officer Application Form Before the last Date.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
JK Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
|Submission of Online Application||02-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24-07-2020|
|Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges (Online)
||02-07-2020 to 24-07-2020|
|Edit/Modification of Application||05-07-2020 to 24-07-2020|
JK Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
- Probationary Officer: 350 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of JK Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 32 Years
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes: 5 Years
- SEBC/PSP/RBA: 3 Years
- Physically Challenged Persons (PCP): 10 years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of
JK Bank Probationary Officer Salary/Pay Scale
- Presently, the starting Basic Pay is Rs.23700/- in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560 1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 & other perks applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Selection Process For J&K Bank Probationary Officer Jobs
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
JK Bank PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Mains examination):
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Application Fee For JK Bank PO Job
- SC/ST/PCP Categories: Rs. 800/-
- All Other Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Fill up JK Bank Probationary Officer Online Form 2020?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.jkbank.com
- Then Click on ‘Careers’ on the Main Screen.
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates will be required to give a choice of Six (6) Centers, out of which at least three (3) centers must be situated outside J&K-UT. However, any center, other than those opted by the candidates, can also be allotted. The examination centers are available at the following locations: