JK Bank Banking Associate Recruitment Notification is Released! The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. invites Application from Domicile of J&K-UT for appointment to the Banking Associate Posts. Govt Jobs in Jammu for Graduates Candidates Can Easily Apply online From Date 2nd July 2020 to 24th July 2020.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
JK Bank Banking Associate Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||02-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24-07-2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
||02-07-2020 to 24-07-2020|
|Edit/Modification of Application||05-07-2020 to 24-07-2020|
JK Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
- Banking Associate: 1500 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of JK Bank Banking Associate Recruitment 2020
Domicile of J&K-UT.
- Candidate at the time of filling online application will submit self-declaration of being domicile in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Grant of Domicile Certificate.
- Selected candidates will have to submit the J&K-UT domicile certificate, issued by the competent authority, at the time of joining.
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- SEBC: 3 Years
- Physically Challenged Persons (PCP): 10 Years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers online and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
JK Bank Banking Associate Salary/Pay Scale
- Pay is Rs.13,075/-
- Written Exam
JK Bank Banking Associate Recruitment Exam Pattern
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- SC/ST/PCP Categories: Rs. 600/-
- All Other Categories: Rs. 800/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Fill up JK Bank Banking Associate Online Form 2020?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.jkbank.com
- Then Click on ‘Careers’ on the Main Screen.
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates will be required to give a choice of Six (6) Centres, out of which at least three (3) centres must be situated outside J&K-UT. However, any centre, other than those opted by the candidates, can also be allotted. The examination centres are available at the following locations: