IRMA Recruitment 2020: The Institute of Rural Management Anand has Published Notification on his Official Website For Incubation Manager Vacancy on Contract Basis. IRMA Invites Online Application Form those Candidates Who Have Completed Master Degree And Have an Experienced. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply For Above IRMA Anand Jobs Before the Last Date.
IRMA Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||The Institute of Rural Management Anand|
|Job Location||Anand, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Master Degree jobs|
IRMA Recruitment For Incubation Manager 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||25-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15-09-2020|
IRMA Vacancy 2020 Details
- Post Name: Incubation Manager
- The position would be filled initially on a contract basis for Eight months with possible extension to another 12 months dependent upon project extension approvals from the Department of Science and Technology.
The responsibilities of the Incubation Manager:
- Scouting rural and social enterprises to help ISEED expand the pipeline of potential incubatees / social enterprises
- Strategic planning and constant interface with ISEED’s social enterprise partners/incubatees and working out joint activities.
- Develop and implement a rolling calendar of initiatives & events to promote ISEED and its unique ecosystem, both internally and externally. Including contributing to promotional material and other documentation
- Curating, planning and executing action research, entrepreneurship roadshows, entrepreneur network meetings of ISEED
- Organize and developing customized Entrepreneurship Development Programmes
- Networking with ecosystem partners to create value for its partners and ISEED. This includes developing and maintaining stakeholder relations with like-minded ecosystem partners including Governments of Gujarat, other incubators, accelerators, etc.
- Project management of the ongoing ISEED project of DST “Creating an Entrepreneurial Social Ecosystem through an incubator.
Eligibility Criteria of IRMA Incubation Manager jobs 2020
- Maximum 35 Years
- Masters’ degree with minimum three years’ of experience, preferably part of it in working with social or community enterprises and/or startups (including as a founder), accelerators, incubation centers, investor firms or in academic institutions as a Teaching or a Research Assistant or as a Research Scholar in the area of rural management, agricultural economics, strategic marketing, marketing or entrepreneurship.
- Candidates who have been through various Fellowship programs in rural India with significant and relevant work experience and a Bachelors’s Degree are also encouraged to apply.
- Desirable qualifications include a Masters in Rural Management or equivalent (MBA, PGDM, etc.) or full-time Masters
courses in Development Studies (or equivalent), entrepreneurship, etc.
What we are looking for:
- People with an entrepreneurial mindset and ability to design and execute ideas
- Empathy for rural India and social sectors.
- A team person with experience to lead and manage portfolios and teams.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Willingness to connect with entrepreneurs and facilitate them
- Preference for residents Anand (Local).
IRMA Incubation Manager Salary/Pay Scale
- The salary will be commensurate based on experience and qualification. (Indicative range Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month).
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For IRMA Incubation Manager Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://irma.ac.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
IRMA Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|