IRMA Project Manager Recruitment 2021: IRMA’s Centre for Sustainable Livelihoods (CSL-IRMA) is providing consulting services to NHPC Limited for Designing and Strategizing Implementation of Sustainable Livelihood Interventions in Dhemaji and Lakhimpur districts of Assam.
IRMA Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Institute Rural Management Anand|
|Notification No.||Project Manager, Centre for Sustainable Livelihoods (CSL)|
|Job Location||Dhemaji and Lakhimpur districts of Assam|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
IRMA Project Manager Recruitment 2021
CSL – IRMA project team has identified and designed livelihood interventions in handloom, sericulture, and piggery sectors with value chain plans. The project is in its third phase, in which enterprises are being nurtured through identified network partners, one each for the three sectors. The network partners are now involved in designing and nurturing these collective enterprises.
As of now, CSL – IRMA’s three network partners, have incubated three producer companies one each in the piggery, sericulture, and handloom sector. CSL – IRMA requires a Project Manager to oversee/monitor the incubation and scaling-up of the producer companies by its network partners.
IRMA Vacancy 2021 Details
- Project Manager
Eligibility Criteria of IRMA Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- At least six months of work experience preferred
- PGDM(RM) from IRMA preferred
- Strong analytical skills, a capacity to write clearly, and excellent organizational skills and oral communication skills in English.
- Should be open to working in the field, with extensive travel
- Should have exposure to business analytics scenario with computation skills in any database/ Excel/SPSS tools etc.
- INR 60,000/- to 65,000/- per month, plus free accommodation if placed in Dhemaji and Lakhimpur districts of Assam
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For IRMA Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- To apply, please share your CV and motivation to work by email to [email protected].
- The last date for the application is May 31, 2021.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- the Project Manager will monitor and report the performance of projects being implemented by network partners broadly on the following parameters:
- Sustainability of the producer companies
- Convergence of various sector-specific development schemes
- Training and capacity building of collective enterprises promoted
- Linking these enterprises to sustainable supply chains
- Readiness for the withdrawal strategy
- Liasioning and coordination with NHPC Limited, network partners, producer companies, and government as well as non-government agencies.
- Development of cases (best and failed) of enterprise development, governance, and supply chains
- Any other assignments related to the project.
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|