Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand – Gujarat has Publish Job news For Consultant Vacancies. MBA Job Seekers Can Apply Online For IRMA Placement Before The Last Date.
IRMA Recruitment 2023
|Job Recruitment Board||IRMA|
|Post||Consultant – Marketing & Communication (Admissions)|
|Job Location||Anand – Gujarat|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
IRMA Placement 2023
IRMA Vacancy 2023 Details
- Consultant – Marketing & Communication (Admissions)
- Assisting in the development and implementation of communications strategies that support the admissions process of all academic programs at IRMA.
- Coordinating and managing the production of internal and external communications materials, such as brochures, newsletters, social media content, and website updates for Admissions.
- Managing and building relationships with media outlets, current batches of students, alumni and other stakeholders of IRMA Admissions
- Tracking developments in Higher Education Institution space, peer B Schools activities and trends in higher education.
- Coordinating with agencies commissioned by IRMA for extended outreach.
- Managing the institution’s system of generating and nurturing leads.
- Organizing and coordinating events and other public relations activities, including conferences, open houses, educational fairs and other events to engage prospective applicants.
- Collaborating with IRMA’s Strategic Communications team, IRMA IT Team and Students Media Cells to find synergies and ensure consistent messaging and branding across all communications.
- Managing the IRMA Admissions social media assets and website.
- Supporting the Associate Dean (Admissions) and Manager (Academics) with budgeting, planning, and reporting.
- Reporting the Associate Dean (Admissions) and Manager (Academics) on key metrics of Admissions campaigns on a fortnightly basis.
- Has to provide necessary support to the Manager (Academics) throughout the year for admissions office related works.
- Not more than 35 years
- The job aspirant should necessarily have an MBA with a specialization in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communication with at least three years of relevant experience.
- An advanced level of knowledge about SEO/ SEM, Google Analytics and Social Media metrics will be preferred.
- The consultancy fees will be Rs. 45,000/- per month.
- Test/ Interview
How to Apply
- Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply online From Below Link.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Applying.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Jamnagar JMC Bharti 2023 Online Form – Clerk
- GEC Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- Bharuch Ankleshwar Shehri Vikas Satta Mandal Bharti 2023
- GPC Bank Recruitment 2023 (Clerk Bharti) @gpcbank.in
- MSME Recruitment 2023 (Regional Council)
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Bharuch Recruitment 2023 | Supervisor & Project Coordinator Posts
- Suraksha Setu Society Rajkot Recruitment 2023
- NHRC Recruitment 2023 Salary: 1,82,200/-
- AMC Recruitment 2023 (Interview) Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
- Income Tax Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 – CHO Jobs
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2023 – 12000+ Online Form Date October
- VMC Important Notice for U-PHC Medical Officer, Lab. Technician, Pharmacist, FHW, MPHW Posts 2021
- Released GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Question Paper PDF
- SAIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online @igh.sailrsp.co.in
- Gujarat CID Crime Department Recruitment 2023 | financial investigation advisor
- Gujarat HC Peon Question Paper Download 2023 (9-7-2023)
- Gujarat State 32 Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 For Fire Staff Posts
- ITI Dahod Recruitment 2023 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- ADC Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 – Apprentice Clerk
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|